Thread: Computer Books in AO?

Computer Books in AO?

Hello all AO members
    I am just trying to make a suggestion inhere about creating a Forum , probably called "Computer Books" or something like that ,so that newbie, and all Ao members will be able to go to the Forum whenever they need any book to read.
    Am making this suggestion also to that of ac1d post on computer books, which i think it's Fasinating!
    Moreover whenever anybody needed a book to read about computers/security/etc all they need to do is to visit the "Computer Books" Forum, also if anybody has more books to add to that to the Forum, then they should be able to do so!!
    Just a suggestion, that i think will help people out in searching/reading books. Cos with what 've learnt that you can never be an Expert/Security Guru/Tech etc without reading books, cos reading Books helps a lot in different aspect of life.
    Here is the link to ac1d post, which i think it's great http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=232894

so at the end, this site should be able to have a Forum on computer Books!! which i think its great, and will help lots inhere

pls, this is just an idea

Yes I agree with you, However I think I small piece of text under each book, Explaining what it will teach you, would be very useful

nice suggestion cheesegoduk !!
    thanks

The problem is that posting a book online without the licenseing violates copywrite. While it would be a great source for learning and information it would be a liability.
    Alternate realities celebrate reality. If you cant handle the reality your in, then you wont be able to handle the one your attempting to escape to.

well, thats true,
    but All ppl that will have to post such, will have to include their sources!! and where its from!

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Hummmm
    http://www.antionline.com/forumdispl...?s=&forumid=18
    Wait, what is that? It wouldn't be a product/book review thread now would it??? Holy ****, I guess it is.
    You can put links to ebooks and everything in there. Don't post an entire ebook in there though, that is a serious waste of bandwidth.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Hummm,
    nice one souleman.

hi guys

this is my first post in AO, and am new in here. Yes i agree completely with the idea cause really its the only way we can learn new things. and some books are really really expensive. and the idea of posting a text explaining what the reader going to learn from this book is great 2.

thx

And again ,, and again
    thanks to you all for your good/nice suggestion inhere.

hey Phantom_jr good thought.

Banned
    Greetings:

I think a lot of people have brought up good points as to why this feature shouldn't exist.

Thanks for the suggestion though!