Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update on 'Man arrested for burning kitten on grill'

Update on 'Man arrested for burning kitten on grill'

Just thought this petition would be of interest.

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/delwin04/
    Chris Shepherd
    The Nelson-Shepherd cutoff: The point at which you realise someone is an idiot while trying to help them.
    \"Well as far as the spelling, I speak fluently both your native languages. Do you even can try spell mine ?\" -- Failed Insult
    Is your whole family retarded, or did they just catch it from you?

You know, when I read this, for some reason I was thinking "why would you ever want to help or encourage someone 'burning a kitten'."

Then I realized that it's a bit early for me to have already been up, eaten, gotten out and even back in to start working... normally I'm still fighting with my alarm at this point of the morning (9:30am), if it's even gone off yet.
    \"Windows has detected that a gnat has farted in the general vicinity. You must reboot for changes to take affect. Reboot now?\"

Wow.. That is the most messed up thing I've ever seen. Burning a cat on a BBQ and poking it saying "meow". What kinda sick freak is that?

thank you for the link, chsh. i signed and had others sign.
    online petitions are usually no good, but if people sign legitamately, the shear numbers alone should help. i suppose its all up to the jury in the long run.
    just like water off a duck\'s back... I AM HERE.

for CMOS help, check out my CMOS tut?

Thati s just sick and horrible i am signing that petition

That is disgusting, and am appalled *feels sick to his stomach now*. I hope this guy needs to go to jail.

he shoud be jailed along with all those at the picnic who egged him on
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

That's disguting. Whoever could do, much less find amusment in it, something like that has got to have mental issues and needs a psychiatrist. (sP??) I'm more amazed, though, at the fact that he got far enough to cause fatal injuries to the poor kitten before someone stopped him..
    \"One wonders what would happen in a society in which there were no rules to break. Doubtless everyone would quickly die of boredom.\" -Susan Hawatch

Yeah, I remember when Joey posted this a while back and wondered what happened. Man, that was the saddest story I heard in a long time. For those that wanna see the original thread: http://www.antionline.com/showthread...t=kitten+grill

I hope they get what they deserve.

Damn, that's been signed, 5 years is not enough.

-Prankster
    \"Why is the bomb always gettin\' the last word?\" - Will Smith - Lost & Found (2005)