Thread: I need help with some ebooks about asp.net and vb.net.

Smile I need help with some ebooks about asp.net and vb.net.

I need help with some ebooks about asp.net and vb.net.
    I want to learn how to write program web application with vb.net, but I don't know about it.
    Can someone help me or talk me a link to a website, please?
    Any help would be appriciated.
    Thanks!

http://www.w3schools.com/aspnet/default.asp

That is one I found useful. But...

ASP.Net and VB.Net are fairly new. You won't find many books on the subject yet.

I just signed up to get the .net server OS today, and the registration and screening process takes two weeks they said. If you find more stuff, post it for sure.

You can probably find lots of tutorials, not many books though, with a simple search on google. I don't know as I haven't tried those 2 subjects, but you should know, you will probably be much happier if you spend $30 and buy a good book on the subject. It is doubtful any legal ebooks you find online will be as thorough, and friendly, and include things to help get you started like you will find if you go get a good book on the subject. I dunno, but I spent a lot of time trying to learn php online, I only learned the basics, other stuff mostly went over my head, then I gave up and bought o'reilly php, and I was pretty happy with it. So at least go and check out your local bookstore.

Check the books from http://www.wrox.com/ ! I've had a few books from them, their great books with a lot of infos !

I suggest that you have a good base of programming since those are made for pro's !

I agree with Khakisrule, but I'm living in Vietnam.