chrisjames-- back for more trouble ?

Thread: chrisjames-- back for more trouble ?

chrisjames-- back for more trouble ?

I see chris has decided to come visit us again..

are you here to contrbute Chris ? or maybe to start a bit of trouble ?

I see by your past profile chris_james profile that you were banned after
    just 11 posts.. way back before we even had automatic banning with the AP system.

now you sounded like an intelligent guy.. unless you were completely trying to fool
    us all.. but it seems no one trusted you back then and now you've decided to come back.
    all well and good.. but be straight with us this time... 'cause we don't forget easily..

to others that may have missed his previous life here you can visit this thread

I May contribute, after I have finished setting up phpACID on our server some problem with a php script

s3c.ath.cx/acid/

The Iceman Cometh
    sumdumguy, if THIS thread is any indication of future posts to come, I wouldn't count an any really valuable input. Sounds more like a kid who knows a few key terms and thinks he can BS his way into earning some respect... Sorry, chrisjames, but it doesn't work that way...

AJ

Shut the **** up avdven
    More Negetives for u

Originally posted here by chrisjames
    Shut the **** up avdven
    More Negetives for u
    As if you can even assign any antipoints. Why don't you just go away. You have spammed us and bugged us for to long. Bye, bye.
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.

I am not going anywhere....
    when I get banned I will be right back

Then what is your purpose here anyway? I mean you come here act like a complete jerk and expect everybody to respect you. I'm sorry, but it does not work that way. If you are going to contribute, contribute. If you are going to come here, waste your time, our time and get banned over and over again, then what is the point man? I just don't get it... do you enjoy acting this way, are your trying to prove a point, or do you have a personal vendetta against this site or some other member?

It seems to me from your site you are pretty serious about network security (or insecurities), and it would be kinda cool if we could just get along and share ideas. Then again, I could be wrong. C'mon, what's your story here?

regards

Here are a few of the reasons he was kicked. The main one was attempting to give away free shell accounts on AOL... LOL. He got nasty about when people questioned him about the legitimacy of it. Instead of providing proof he started giving everyone the blues.

This is the main thread. It dealt with him posting a wargame server with no proof of ownership.
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...687#post534687

Here is the shel account thread.
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...737#post511737
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.