View Poll Results: Is the MPAA & RIAA wrong.

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • I agree with the MPAA/RIAA

0 0%
  • I disagree with the MPAA/RIAA

20 95.24%
  • Another useless RANT

1 4.76%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Antipoints...

Antipoints...

Ok, by now everyone may be thinking I get the most bugs and just maybe that's true.

I am just wondering if any of you were having problems giving antipoints. Well everytime I try to give an antipoint today, I get a message saying that you need to be a registered member. Now I am logged in and reegistered, so that seems kind of strange.

Just need to know if that's a recent problem or if it is just me?

Thanks for your time....
    - The mind is too beautiful to waste...
    Cutty

Cutty, this has been addressed before. I am saying this as a friend, to avoid any serious problems, I beg you... delete the thread.

alittlebitnumb.... I don't think you understood my question. Please read cearfully what I am asking before you reply.

And what is it anyway with everyone and antipoints?

Thanks
    Cutty

Antipoints are a very touchy subject, heed our warnings and delete this thread!
    I have a question; are you the bug, or the windshield?

Ok so tell me this. Antipoints are a very touchy subject so I should just forget about my problem?

I can't assign any antipoints and since this is a touchy subject then I should just forget about it. In order words report anything that not working but once it has to do with antipoints forget it right?

Well I can't assign antipoints and if I can't what's the use? Individuals won't know how I personally feel about things they post, if I can't assign antipoints.

I would delete this thread but this thread is not questioning antipoints. I am just asking if anyone had problems with assigning antipoints today. Now if that is wrong then be it.

I am willing to take whatever responsibility comes with this thread but I will tell you one thing I am not deleting it. So everyone stop asking me to delete it. If you know of the problem you can tell me, if you don't want to take part in this thread fine, but don't tell me to delete it.

Thanks for your time...
    Cutty

GreekGoddess
    I get the same kind of error sometimes when trying to vote in a poll. I checked my cookie/security settings and everything was fine. You might try checking yours and see if that clears up the problem.

Thanks GreekGoodess I will check these out.

All due Respect...
    Cutty

cutty, I am on your side. The AP thing has been brought up many times, and yes, it's making a lot of people crazy. Anyway, I asked you to delete it because the AP threads (or anything to do with them) have been flamed to death. I just do not want it happening to you or anybody else for that matter. If you wanna keep it going, fine... it was just a warning. Sorry if I made you mad.

As for the problems assigning, I have never experinced that before so, like GG said, I don't know.

regards

no hate towards you alittlebitnumb. Just don't see why there is a problem with my thread. I quess if I take out AP from the thread there will be no worries but what can I say? I experienced a problem and I was just concerned.

Thanks anyway....
    Cutty

I would delete this thread but this thread is not questioning antipoints. I am just asking if anyone had problems with assigning antipoints today. Now if that is wrong then be it.

No, I have never had this problem, and I will send you a green just for standing up for your rights, good luck friend.
    I have a question; are you the bug, or the windshield?