Thread: Coldfusion to PHP conversion software

Coldfusion to PHP conversion software

Hey, here is something I found for coldfusion developers. This is a small command line utility, perl script that converts Coldfusion pages into PHP pages. I started looking for it when somebody on a chat program started talking about switching from Coldfusion to PHP, because PHP was more
    robust, and has a large support community to help me when I get stuck
    Currently, Cf2PHP only support mysql databses, but the developer says that it can be edited to support any database by editingone of the perl scripts. Cf2PHP is in a in a small zip file, about 7kb, and is 3 perl scripts with one sample Coldfusion page. The homepage is http://www.arrowtech.net/cf2php.html and I will attach cf2php to this post. And one more thing, for anybody interested in contributing to this project, e-mail the developer at camden@arrowtech.net with any changes you might have.

This is a nice post, thanks for sharing.

good post, This will save some of the dev guys a lot of pain

And one more thing that I forgot to add, since these are perl scripts, you people will need to have perl installed on your system, which means for us windows users, we have to go to www.activeperl.com and download a version for windows users.