Thread: AntiOnline Addicts.

Banned

AntiOnline Addicts.

I understand the antionline addicts is a member area for expierienced members. However, in my short time as a member I have never noticed the posts on the front page. Is this an error or a bug? I didn't realize that it was an AntiOnline Addicts forum, until I tried to click on it. Here is what I saw when I signed on this morning.

No i don't think it's a bug. Think JP just made it that way so people who couldn't access the addicts forum, wouldn't waste their time trying.
    script language=\"M$cript\";
    function beginError(bsod) {
    return true; }
    onLoad.windows = beginError;

User,

It looks like you did a search for unanswered threads. In that case you will get a display of all un-answered threads, you would get the same thing if you id a general search. It just does a genenral search without excluding any material. Hope this helps.

This has happened to me before plenty of times. I'm not sure the bug either.

I get it too on the front page

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    If you don't have access to the addicts forum, the posts don't show up on the front page. If you have access, they do show up. That way, you don't keep getting that message every time you see a thread that may be interesting that you don't have access to. For the longest time, they didn't show up on the main page for us either, and it got really bad with unanswed posts, and total lack of any involvement in that thread.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

It's not that I see it on the main page, it's that if I click an AO Addict Post sometimes, I'm able to go into the post/thread/forum.

Banned
    Originally posted here by Joey_Batch_File
    User,

It looks like you did a search for unanswered threads. In that case you will get a display of all un-answered threads, you would get the same thing if you id a general search. It just does a genenral search without excluding any material. Hope this helps.
    JB,
    I believe you are right, because it only shows up if I do a search for unanswered threads. Thank you.

Banned
    Greetings:

Since this isn't a bug, I'm closing the thread. Thanks everyone.