Making Money on 9/11

Thread: Making Money on 9/11

Question Making Money on 9/11

I came across this article today at a site I frequently visit, Conspiracy Planet. Makes for an interesting read.

Insider Trading: Making Money on 9/11
    by TOM FLOCCO

There is growing evidence that the FBI and other government intelligence entities are more closely linked to the documented accumulation of pre-9/11 insider trading profits than was originally thought. But thus far the Joint Congressional Intelligence Committee has not publicly referred to prior knowledge of the attacks as it relates to stock transaction profits, while also failing after nine months to publicize the critical Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) "control list" report tracing what in effect were stock trading profits of death.

Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) spokesman Tom Crispell denied that the CIA was monitoring "real-time," pre-September 11 stock trading activity within U.S. borders using such software as the Prosecutor's Management Information System (PROMIS) or the Echelon satellite monitoring system.

However, when asked whether the CIA had been scrutinizing world financial markets for nationalsecurity purposes, Crispell replied, "I have no way of knowing what operations are [being affected by our assets] outside the country."

If there are any more overly paranoid people like myself out there who'd like to read more you can do so here....

Old Fart
    And people wonder why I posted my "Separation of 'Corp' and State" Thread....SHEEEESH

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=233086
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    People have been exploiting 9/11 since it happened. I mean, at school people started making these little American Flag Safty pins. <PUKES> The girl was selling them for 3 bux a peice. She ended up making over 200 dollars. But tell me, isnt that "The American Spirit" anyways? Taking the pain and hurt of others and making money off of it ?

I mean, thats one thing I am sickend by more, and more everyday. Life is all about money. I hate it! You know, I have to go to work everyday for 8 hours. That alone pisses me off, but when I bust my ass, and get that paycheck, it doesnt do what it needs to. The cost of living is raising by the day...unlike my pay wage. You know the OLD saying... "money can't buy happiness" ? Well, that is simply not true. If you dont have money, you are homless, foodless, car-less, and hopless. Money buys all these things. Life is about money and it pains me to know I will have to conform to this capitalist society we are living in, or be miserable.
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

Banned
    Originally posted here by Dr Toker
    People have been exploiting 9/11 since it happened.

But tell me, isnt that "The American Spirit" anyways? Taking the pain and hurt of others and making money off of it ?
    I couldn't agree more, but there are some exceptions, like for example: on September 11th an airline (forgot which one) is going to give free flights to anyone who uses their planes that day.

Originally posted here by Dr Toker
    I mean, thats one thing I am sickend by more, and more everyday. Life is all about money. I hate it! You know, I have to go to work everyday for 8 hours. That alone pisses me off, but when I bust my ass, and get that paycheck, it doesnt do what it needs to. The cost of living is raising by the day...unlike my pay wage. You know the OLD saying... "money can't buy happiness" ? Well, that is simply not true. If you dont have money, you are homless, foodless, car-less, and hopless. Money buys all these things. Life is about money and it pains me to know I will have to conform to this capitalist society we are living in, or be miserable.
    What you just said there is one of the most intelligent things I've ever heard, I'm sick of people telling me that life shouldn't be all about money. THEY'RE WRONG! Money is what puts food on the table, money is what gives you a place to live, money gives you heallth. If you don't got the greenies then you don't have anything, money makes this world go around. look at some third-world countries, they don't enough money, their economy is down the crapper, their population is dying of starvation. Money is the most important thing in life, if you don't have money, you don't have ****!

Money buys all these things. Life is about money and it pains me to know I will have to conform to this capitalist society we are living in, or be miserable.
    It depends on your attitude. Capitalism is all about relationships.
    My definition of "the economy" is this:

"The economy is a complex set of relationships between
    people as they go about the work of providing for themselves and others".
    All you need, to get the money you need, is find some person who
    wants something done and is willing to pay you to do it for him.
    Remember that he needs you as much as you need him.

Obviously, the best possible situation would be if you could find work that you
    also enjoy doing, or at least to learn to enjoy the work that you must do.

I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    You know this whole capitalist thing is great, until we have Insurance companys, and hospital corporations. These people are ice cold. They don't understand anymore, that the peice of paper in their hands represents a persons LIFE. And they say..."Weeeeeeell, he has an HMO so were not going run a 500,000 dollar procedure." And that is just sick people! Canada-England have the right ideas about medical care. We need to Root out these Insurance Companys and Hospital Corporations, after all would you trust your LIFE with ANYTHING corporate. I dont even trust my computers a Corporate OS. Corporations Is what makes our country a joke and a lott of hypocryts, and everybody knows that, unfortunately they also make this country alot of money. So we accept it. BAH~ Humbug~
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

This will probably be the most contraoversial post I ever write. The capitalistic exploits of september 11th are indeed disgusting, yet as has been pointed out, they are also necessary for the survival of our nation and it's economic system. Everything we do in some form or another seems to be coincided with the economy, so I can understand the position people take in making money off of tragedy. If you cannot find good in tragedy, your entire life will probably end up being a tragedy in itself.

But that is not the point I wanted to bring up. I try and spend the majority of my time talking with intelligent people, which is the main reason I've registered at AO. In my independent discussions with friends whom I have a great deal of respect with, there has been a conspiracy rising that goes beyond what that publication was talking about.

Let's consider the position of the country during 9/11. The mayor of NYC, (who's last name I won't begin to try and spell) had just withdrawn from the New York senate race for health issues, and was about to lose his position as mayor because of time restraints. The economy was on a downward spiral, and the government was clueless when it came to a means of stopping it. My friends have broght up this question.

Could it be possible that the september 11 attacks were actually planned by out government?

Here are the reasons they believe so

1. A war increases production. Production, in turn, strengthens the economy.

2. With all of the turmoil surrounding the middle east this would provide an almost perfect way for the government to take a hands on position with the governments of those countries, and ever give them the ability to overthrow governments and appoint new leaders(which has happened)

3. In the mayors case, this would give him an amazingly heroic position in our country, and allow him to run for offices nearly unchallenged in future elections

4. The brand new president, George W. Bush, would be able to use the "crisis" to show his worthiness as a leader, and after the close election, it would give him a much stronger standing with the nations citizens.

5. The "crisis" would allow the government to strengthen its grip upon the people, and develop harsher laws. The fear of the citizens would allow them to create laws which actually defy the constitution, and very little would be said about this. If you want proof of this, just check out the patriot act which is being implemented "for out safety".

I cannot stress enough that this is just an idea. Some of us got together and put together a possible situation in where this could be implemented for the governments benefit. I don't necessarily believe this myself, but the fact that it could be considered reasonable should make us warry of future decisions made by our government.

I'd like to see the comments upon this idea, but please remember in your replies that it is just a concept, not a belief. If you wish to attach the idea feel free to do so, but please do not attack me.
    The radiance of ignorace in a world of nothingness and all of this time your pestilence has created nothing but uselessness

i have been saying this same thing to many people for a long time. 9/11 is one of the greatest marketting trends that ever existed. flag sales were slow before 9/11 now, business is booming. there is no limit to who is using this new marketting strategy either. i have seen so many bill boards and ads it is ridiculous. but i better quiet myself now, before i get called unamerican...
    Learn like you are going to live forever, live like you are going to die tomorrow.

Propoganda