Thread: DeadJournal, Paid LiveJournal Layout Offer

GreekGoddess

DeadJournal, Paid LiveJournal Layout Offer

I've been making quite a few layouts recently for paid LiveJournal users (since they discontinued GLOBAL_HEAD overrides) and for DeadJournal users. Jehnx got me into LiveJournal and now I've become an addict, and I've noticed a few other members have their own journals. If you're interested in a layout, I'd be willing to do one for fun, I'm having a lot of fun designing these in PSP and could really use the practice. I love being creative.

I really like the iframe look, but I'm open for suggestion for just about anything you'd like, so just post on here or drop me an e-mail.

Here is my journal, my friends layout features a NiN layout I did and my main page is from Angel Sanctuary:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/christirichards

You still making mine for me? Autumn is supposed to be finishing me up a new one today, but I'd like to see some of your ideas for me.

jehnx, once my other projects are done, I wanna do this livejournal thing too; it sounds really fun! The layouts look really nice, and I would like to have a Austin Powers-like theme or something... we shall see. BTW, the layouts are looking good!

Autumn just finished mine. (blahblah) to check it out.
    Last edited by jehnx; February 11th, 2014 at 08:37 PM.

Holy moly jehnx... it looks very techno-like! The moving backgrounds is very different indeed. I have never seen anything like it before. It fits you alright. Anyway, I am gonna surf around and see what ideas I can come up with. This is very interesting!

/runs and gets another project on his plate of ten other projects like a fool....

thanks a lot

GreekGoddess
    Jehnx...I'm working on a Manson layout for an IRL friend of mine, so far it's coming out pretty wicked. It's a strictly CSS layout, so it won't cause as many conflicts as would the iframes, but I can't help it, I'm a sucker for those little iframes. They're so cute.

Oooh, also I've found compatible override code, not as good as what you could do previously with LJ, but it still makes them look really nice. I'll be putting up some examples tomorrow.

GreekGoddes: why not post the code/styles on your website - and simply direct everybody there? That way you get more hits, and people get their Dead/Live Journals looking all spiffy.

Just a thought...
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

GreekGoddess

Here is a link to all the layout information, including how to obtain one, and if you'd like to join up to help:

Christina's Layouts

Kwiep
    I started a who-can-make-the-most-beatifull-site battle with Autumn, you can join GreekGoddess. (sorry again jehnx, but I won't lose )
    Double Dutch