View Poll Results: Who makes the better chip?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Intel

3 7.14%
  • AMD

39 92.86%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many of you work with computers?

How many of you work with computers?

Hey, sorry if this was asked before, but I did a search and nothing turned up. But I was wondering how many people who frequent this site actually work with computers. Interesting to note, also post what you do, that kind of thing, just interesting to know how many AO'ers are in computer fields. I'm not in anything like that, still in school, but who knows.

I am a Regional Directer of a growing midwestern rural ISP. I also build custom PCs and design small to medium office and home networks.
    I have a question; are you the bug, or the windshield?

I sorta fall in two choices for the poll...

I'm a senior in high school, but I own a business where I goto people's houses and fix their computers.. So I'm both!

Edit* I am also employed by my school over the summer to setup an Active Directory domain for the school, so yeah, I'm in a computer related field.

Kwiep
    I do the same the_magistrate does. Well not exactly the same but..you know.
    Double Dutch

I'm a IT Slave. I perform a multitude of responcibilities. I do everything from writting batch files, reloading drivers, installing PC's, setting up networks, running cables, programming C++, Programming VB, setting up access databases... The list never ends. They ask, I perform...

Hello people,

khakisrule most certainly post a well intended poll. I just would like to remind you that this site is public and that "social engineering" is all over the world, including cyber one. Try not to publish roles and responsibilities.
    This is just a friendly advice.

I am particularly a security advisor.
    Tudo que rela é relativo!!!
    www.ebittner.net with you SOON

I also fall under two categories here: I am a sophmore in college double majoring in Comp Sci and Comp Security, and I also work as a tech for a small computer store.

and that "social engineering"
    What are you talking about? If somebody picks a lies, or picks a random poll option, it isn't a big loss.

I'm a network manager.

In layman's terms, that means I let really ignorant people annoy me all day long.
    SFNative
    ~ Nothing exceeds like excess ~

Hmm...computers interest me, oodles. As soon as I get outta school, i'm definetly gonna study up on some computers during college.