Thread: Keep having to log in?

It's a gas!

Keep having to log in?

Hi guys

For some reason i have to keep logging back into my account?

Anyone else experiencing this or anyone know why this is happening?

Thanx in advance guys

r3b00+

Do you 1.) Have your cookies turned off? or 2.) Delete them on a regular basis?

It's a gas!
    No and No

It is indeed an issue with your cookie settings. I know that one fix for it is to automatically accept all cookies from antionline.com. That should fix your problem.
    - Maverick

It's a gas!
    Thanx guys

I have had the problem before also. I accept all cookies from everywhere. It seems that if I don't login on the main page, but through a forum I experience this anonomaly.
    You\'re either a 0 or a 1, alive or dead

It's a gas!
    All sorted guys, just accepted all cookies from AO and BINGO!

Cheers everyone for the help!!!

r3b00+

I'm at a friends house, so I don't have the utilities to spread everything out and figure this out for myself... Mayhaps someone can give me a quick rundown on what may be happening with me (similar situation, so I stuck it in this thread)....

I am using ZoneAlarm Pro (just installed), Proxomitron, and have my computer sitting behind a gateway server (FreeBSD? "But of course!" ) that I just set up for my buddy... At any rate...

When I have ZoneAlarm block third party cookies, I have to log in continually (no good... must not be barred from AO!). Even if NO other blocks are activated (including bypassing Proxomitron), the "block third party cookies" will cause me to have to log in for every page that I go to (or settle for being a guest).

Furthermore (to add to the confusteration), I added www.antionline.com to my "site list" and unchecked all blocks (assuming that this would make the exception for AO)... Sounds logical, no? Well... The 'no's had it and there's 'no' such luck!

How is this to be? How can I make the exception for AO while filtering everything else?

Hmmm.... Who is this third party? Maybe that is the question I should be asking... Like I said, I'll have to wait until I go home to get the utils and figure it out myself... But in the meantime, if someone out there has already dealt with this... then spill the beans, would ya?

Thx

Rev

BTW.... I took a quick gander at the page's source, but didn't see anything that stuck out (could have missed it, though)....
    Many will ask, \"Where do you want to go today?\" because they\'re still scratching for ideas.

With *NIX, there\'s already a way. The sum of us just need roadmaps to get there.

Banned
    Greetings:

It could be one of several things.

#1. Your cookie has become corrupted due to one of the 8 billion layers you have in place between our webserver and your browser. Try deleting it, and logging in again.

#2. You could be trying to block our ads with ad blocker software, and the evil somsabitch webmaster that runs this site might be working on his newest algo........

new cookie, same thing...

placed burstnet.com with "accept all" settings as well as antionline.com, same thing...

Oh well... I guess it can wait until I get back home... I just wondered if anyone else had run into the same thing... It's no biggie for now...

thx

Rev
    Many will ask, \"Where do you want to go today?\" because they\'re still scratching for ideas.

With *NIX, there\'s already a way. The sum of us just need roadmaps to get there.