Thread: Holiday.........

Holiday.........

Hi Guys,

I just returned from my vacation 3 weeks in south france it was real fun but the thing is, i'm not a guy who is behind his computer 24/7, so i tought i wouldn't miss my computer that much but when i went to sleep every night al these lines code flashed trough my head.. all the things i couldn't solve before my vacation suddenly all were so easy..!! but then u think damn i need to wait 2 weeks till i can use my computer again wish i brought my laptop.. in normal life i'm not a computer nerd, but suddenly in that vacation i felt such a nerd haha.. So i just wanted to say it's good to be back on AO and to use my ol' trustee CPU again..!!
    The Fear Of Dead Keeps Us From Living, Not From Dying..

During this time I was in Egypt.
    Some people have said me the weather had been bad in France during the 2-3 last weeks. And now I can certify you it's not good.

I'm not also a computer nerd but... after 1 week without keyboard. It was becoming hard.
    Life is boring. Play NetHack... --more--

Yeap I know what you all mean :-)

Kwiep
    I was in the car driving to some far away place and well, after one night I just couldn't stand it anymore. I went back and didn't leave my computer again since then. Ow wait..only once to get something to eat.
    Double Dutch