Best free Macro tool?

Thread: Best free Macro tool?

Question Best free Macro tool?

Hi everyone, I was just looking around for a free macro tool/builder to increase my productivity etc.

All I could find was "Aldo's Macro Tool" or something like that. Do you know if thats any good or is there a better free one?

Thanks in Advance - Prankster
    \"Why is the bomb always gettin\' the last word?\" - Will Smith - Lost & Found (2005)

let's see...i've been using EZ Macros by American Systems for a while and it works quite well... although it is a 30 day trial... i'm pretty sure all macro programs are basiclly the same... but look round maybe you'll find some at

Tucows
    Download.com
    or you can always Google it up.
    -[h3llbringer] is back, again.
    -MSN CLoNE.

yeah, i used ez macros for some time and it's a good one. but if u're doing a serious macro processing, i suggest u to try kixtart - www.kixtart.org (not .com, that one is a hosting provider).

kixtart is a great macro processor and more. i've been using it to create batch jobs that emulate keyboard and mouse inputs for those application guis that insists to only accept inputs interactively.

kixtart is not really a freeware, it's a careware. find out more about the definition on their site. but one thing, kixtart provides no gui for building macros... you've been warned.

<jdenny>
    Always listen to experts. They\'ll tell you what can\'t be done and why. Then go and do it. -- Robert Heinlein
    I\'m basically a very lazy person who likes to get credit for things other people actually do. -- Linus Torvalds

thanks, I'll have a look into it
    \"Why is the bomb always gettin\' the last word?\" - Will Smith - Lost & Found (2005)