Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who all uses LiveJournal?

Who all uses LiveJournal?

Autumn suggested to me that I start up an AO Community on LJ if there are a good many people here who use the site for their journals... so, if you could, please respond if you are a member and are interested, or if you're a member and are not interested. Thanks.

Kwiep
    I'm no member yet, but I'll be in a few seconds...and I'd like to join your community. And sorry to Autumn, but I think she'll lose... sorry....
    Double Dutch

Dude, I'm telling ya... she's gonna whip up! Get in a design contest with her, and she's gonna get all competitive and whatnot, and kick ya azz. Hehe, good luck, though.

I'm intrested.. Watcha mean by Live Journal?

I use live journal, though it is less and less frequent these days. Maybe something new to spurn my interest would be good.

edit : JC -> live journal, (http://www.livejournal.com/) is an online diary of sorts. Allows you to host some pics, and keep up with people. Kind of an interesting place.
    \"I believe that you can reach the point where there is no longer any difference between developing the habit of pretending to believe and developing the habit of believing.\"

I'm a member, it'd be cool to have an AO commuity there, but I don't really have much of a journal, I figure I'll just get a therpist Lemme know when it is up.

chefer: What's the URL to yer journal or what is your username? If ya don't mind me reading, that is. And would you wanna join the AO community?

khakisrule: Awesome man, what's your member name? I'll have the community made asa I find a few more people on here that use LJ.

I just signed up for Live Journal and got an addy. But I need to finish GG's project before I can make my journal cool and that. Thanks to GG for referring me there

The addy is http://www.livejournal.com/users/alittlebitnumb/

And my username is alittlebitnumb. Yes, I would like to join your community. It will be a lotta fun once I get to it

Thanks a lot!

GreekGoddess
    You KNOW that I'm going to join...

My username on LJ is christirichards:
    http://www.livejournal.com/users/christirichards

You mean a place where I can keep track of my typos? To have a journey ya gotta have a life LOL. Looks like a blog type thing to me but really nothing in my life is worth following. High point today LOL a kitchen fire oops user error
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg