Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suicide threads

Excellent suggestion, souleman....
    Couldn't have said it better myself...

( souleman got his post in before I finished mine... ) Great idea souleman...BTW I just got negged in here with no explanation, no biggy it didn't hurt much, so at least this shows that he don't throw double digit negs...
    I have a question; are you the bug, or the windshield?

ok heres what i think we should do

only people who are jr. members and up should be allowed to give out Antipoints. that keeps people who dont really care about security and this community from wrecking it.

this is slightly off topic but still relevant (IMHO)
    I've personally saved a few threads from suicide and tend to look at threads on the main page of AO looking for very negative status, I've often given +tve greenies to posts just to try and keep them alive (very sucessfully in most cases), I'd like to see more moderators or more limitations on suicide threads, it's a great idea that seems to be killing some good discussion / threads.

jcdux
    [glowpurple]manually editing your config files can break them. If this happens, you get to keep both pieces. [/glowpurple]

I agree jc, I have been doing my best to keep them alive just as you have, only I don't have enough clout yet to help much, I have tried.
    I have a question; are you the bug, or the windshield?