Private Room 63?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Private Room 63?

Private Room 63?

Was just sent a invite and entry key to Room 63. Not sure what it is about, nor is the person that sent the invite a member here. So anyone else get the invite and have any more information on just what the room is all about? Send a PM to me if you also got this invite and have any more info about the room and it's purpose.
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg
    Share on Google+

well why don't you go to the room and find out ?
    when you get an invite.. the pm looks like it comes from the webmaster.

(this thread should really be in the "what is, how do i" forum)
    Share on Google+

I never venture into anything anywhere unless I understand and have a bit of knowledge on just what the place or people are all about. I've in real life been suckered into many things when I was young, some of them not real fun. In short I don't dive into any waters unless I know there are not rocks just below the surface
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg
    Share on Google+

It is a thread that everyone would consider people whinning, and complaining about the fact of all this nonsence and b*tching about Negatives, and Suicide Threads. I personally think it was the smartest way a couple members could have their discussion without being negged to death, but that is what Room 63 is all about...
    Share on Google+

Banned
    Joey, 63, is a room where people can discuss negs without getting neg'd because that is what happens when people discuss negs in public. Why are you going around putting the room down? There are lots of valid opinions from users, and even veteran users. The previous threads leading up to 63 went negative, and even close to suicidal, so it was decided to have a conference room so people could talk openly without fear of being neg'd because they want to be heard, and it is easy to understand their frustration. A system exists but nobody can discuss the system, or it failings because they are given negs, that frustrates people, and 63 is a great alternative to that. I've never really complained about negs before, but I like the discussion going on in there right now, because it is pretty interesting, so don't go puttin the room down, its a great place to talk about APs. And joey, its easy to say they're bitching when you get tons of positives for putting down other threads, i.e enough is enough
    Share on Google+

I never put it down, and if you read the comment I left in Room 63, I made a reference to why I said what I said about room 63. I said alot of people would view it as a bunch of people complaining and b*tching about AP's. Not many people want to join your discussion. I am choosing to ignore all negative aspects of AO, and place all my focus on the reason I joined AO. I want the information without having to skip over "AO complaints". I'm suprised no one has suggested a "AO Complaint" or "B*tch and Moan" forum......... I have no problem with what you are doing, and to be honest. I think the conference room is the best place to do it. So I ask, what was your reason to start chewing me out?
    Share on Google+

Banned
    I'm not trying to chew you out, but it seems like you have a negative view of room 63. Its a great place to discuss the system, and everybody can talk, even the people who wouldn't do it in the public forums for fear of negs. I think it is a great place, and am happy to be a part of it.
    Share on Google+

The Iceman Cometh
    So, basically, Room 63's a room for newbies to b*tch and whine? Sounds great to me. That means they'll keep their problems away from here so real questions can be answered. Whoever started Room 63, keep up the good work, and whenever you see someone b*tching about points, invite them to the room and suggest they close the thread so we don't have to hear anymore about the AP system.

AJ
    Share on Google+

Banned
    nah man not newbies. we are all noticing that we are having the same negative experience here, and are thinking of ways to change that.
    Share on Google+

Banned
    Yup, well, not really newbies tho. Some veterans in there too. Some people who've been ehre for a long time. I'm just saying newbies could ask stuff there, and not be scared to do so. And the room is actually about some suicide thread thing, but I think that died out fast.
    Share on Google+