Thread: encript...

encript...

Well, I'm a newbie. Not hard to guess but I am pretty good at some easy languages and I am learning C now. But I have always had an interest in encription and I have been wandering around computer and book stores for information about it. I want to learn how to do this and all i can find on the internet is encription tools. I am at a loss for where to go next and I wanted to ask people who know what they are doing for some advice and help me along on to a tutorial or a site or somethig that can give me a clue. Well thanks for at least taking to time to read this.

Flames Aren't Cool ~Justin

i think its encryption not encription.
    do a search on google for encryption.
    *the wise do sooner what the fools do later.
    --Gracian

\"Do you know what people are most afraid of?
    What they don\'t understand.
    When we don\'t understand, we turn to our assumptions.\"
    -- William Forrester

Also, if you are willing to spend a few dollars, check out this link : http://www.powells.com/search/DTSear...next_page.y=20

there are some books on codes and cyphers. Should give you a good history and some other points from which to jump from..
    \"I believe that you can reach the point where there is no longer any difference between developing the habit of pretending to believe and developing the habit of believing.\"

Aphex...well thanks for pointing out my typo. Butt hot_ice...thanks i cxhecked out one of the sites and it helped me alot