Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ok...

ok...

here is what i have to say:
    This whole antipoint thing is so dumb. if you got something to say, say it. if its stupid, then dont answer. if its something that interests you, then reply. oooh you have 600 antipoints, good for you. you are a better person than I. Me, i came to this site to learn and to help people out. if i cant help you or if i think what you are saying is dumb then i just wont respond. enough complaining and bitching....lets all just get over it.

dood!

Please Bob, take it to room 63 and delete this useless post...
    I have a question; are you the bug, or the windshield?

this whole site is gay. ban me, i dont care i am never coming back. some people here helped me out a lot and you know who you are. i appreciate it. others need to get lives and need to learn about computers so they have something to talk about. it was fun for a while, but know its just a waste of time. thanks to everyone who deystroyed a good thing. PEACE

wow.. i'm shocked. another user follows the footsteps of system_overload and the like. *sniff*.

EDIT: I really am serious. It's sad when we lose (IMHO) valuable members. Or at least members who contribute to the community.
    \"One wonders what would happen in a society in which there were no rules to break. Doubtless everyone would quickly die of boredom.\" -Susan Hawatch

Don't go away mad Bob, PM me and lets talk this over...Really friend.
    I have a question; are you the bug, or the windshield?

come on bob, the shits hitten the fan now, at least see what happens
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

this site is slowly falling apart.....its really sad.
    half the threads are whining about points, or threads bitching about the whining threads.
    it wasnt like this a year ago...what happened??? somebody answer that.
    i used to learn at least one new thing here everyday and now that aint happenin, cuz half the threads are useless.
    *the wise do sooner what the fools do later.
    --Gracian

Had to delete my other post because some people don't like it. I don't think Angrybob is whinning, he just letting everyone know
    what he thinks of this AP and now he might get banned because most of you gave him neg for speaking his mind.
    Is he really worth banning for thinking that AP is dumb?

Banned
    What bothers most people is that he is bitching about bitching...

AphexTwin, I was talking to my wife about it (and since she never comes here and only hears me talking about it) said things go in cycles and if it isn't this, it's going to be something else. She also noticed I have been spending WAY too much time in here, and wondered if everybody spends just as much time and also wondered if people spend this much time in one place, the topics were bound to dry up, and people are bound to argue and not get along.

To tell you the truth, I do not know what to think anymore, and I am at a loss for answers. Maybe she is right. >shakes head< I dunno...

Perhaps things will get better. Until that day, one can either wait it out, try to make things better, complain about it, or simply give up. There are good people in here, learned a lot, met some friends, and all that jazz but as you know there are always "those elements" that make things difficult. Then again, I could be wrong.

Either way, I wanna learn, get things done and encourage more quality people to come in here and share new ideas with us and therefore help others.