Thread: suggestion

suggestion

been 2 months and I didn't learn **** from this site except people treating anti-points like its a ****ing gold.
    Anyways i'm leaving this site and will never come back because there's nothing here except *******s
    so if you want to ban me then do it. As for site suggestion, You all can kiss my ass goodbye because all
    you faggots ain't worth ****! Get some people to give some usefull tutorials, not some antipoint tuts. LOSERS!!!

get some nice tutorial up and running. bye losers
    i'm gone

Sorry you feel that way Quiz, but I think you get out of something exactly what you put into it, and your 5 posts in 2 months - 4 of which have been in the last 10 minutes or so, speak volumes.

Personally I have found this site both helpful and informative and many people here are more than willing to help out. People can not help you if you are not prepared to dive in and help out or at least try and contribute - no one said this place was an easy ride.

Bye.

Re: suggestion

Originally posted here by Quiz

Anyways i'm leaving this site and will never come back because there's nothing here except *******s
    so if you want to ban me then do it. As for site suggestion, You all can kiss my ass goodbye because all
    you faggots ain't worth ****! Get some people to give some usefull tutorials, not some antipoint tuts. LOSERS!!!

get some nice tutorial up and running. bye losers
    i'm gone
    If I am not mistaken your idea of a nice tutorial is an antipoint waste of time tut. As for your leaving. BYE! Have a nice life we don't need a$$holes like you here.

I have learned much from this site and it would seem that ppl that learn nothing here aren't looking for the info that this site has.

Only a complete loser writes a goodbye thread and expects people to care. You don't mean **** to anyone here.

Good riddance to bad trash.