View Poll Results: what do u think of sharone ??

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • A$$Hol3

6 42.86%
  • Peace maker !!

2 14.29%
  • else ...

6 42.86%

Thread: Hacking State Farm Insurance

Hacking State Farm Insurance

Looking for anything and everything to inflict as much malicious damage to one State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company and all its affiliates..... This is a matter that will not be one that is covert in nature, but one that will be carried out with a deliberate open style fashion on my part which only I will be legally responsible for....

Any party wishing to cause the above mentioned party/ies some severe malicious damage may do so at MY LEGAL EXPENSE and with-out fear of any legal reprisal from the SO CALLED GOVERMENT..... Anyone wishing to claim credit for their work may do so. Because I, Billy Frank Norris aka Roadkill336@antionline.com; Mysticrider336@adelphia.net; V-Twin40@bigfoot.com; Sheepsclothing@excite.com and Rickytickytabby2002@yahoo.com, AND ONLY I CAN AND WILL BE HELD LEGALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS ACTION.

BILLY FRANK NORRIS

P.S. BIG-BROTHER... PISS ME OFF AND YOUR NEXT...

Well that's starting things off with a bang. Join the network security discussion page and solicit hackers. Were you born without a brain or what??? Do yourself a favor...go home.

Dear sir/madam/other
    this is not hacker for higher
    please leave
    Mike
    Never miss a good opportunity to shut up.....

/me shakes his head in wonder why folks just don't read a bit about the site before posting