Pesky Emails

Thread: Pesky Emails

Angry Pesky Emails

Well now that my retirement is pretty much out the window and corp america CEO's etc retreat to their estates. There is one big problem Corp heads have no clue after all they are rich and well their word is like that of GOD. Or is it? http://apnews.excite.com/article/200...D7LA8N182.html mind you this is one boaring woman even to an old man like me. I make a 3.3 cent error in my checking account costs me $22.00 bucks hey head a corp make 3.3 billion or loose it you get to go home to your estate curl up under the covers have the servants serve you tea, and massage your body, after all Corp america your worth every cent huh? To bad you forgot about the people in the basement and your moron use of a computer. I don't get mad I get even and even in an off year ellection I vote..guess it's all I got now. OK rant done sorry for not [rant] [/rant] it from the start.
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

Exclamation

The Justice Department no longer is seeking the participation of the Postal Service or utility companies that work in homes.

"We are not going to target any company or industry that has workers that are going inside people's homes or working around people's homes," said a Justice Department official, speaking on condition of anonymity. The official said the department is "absolutely discouraging" tips on activities from within people's homes.
    Taken from the article Palemoon posted...

Does anyone really believe this, I think they are blowing smoke up our a**es.
    I have a question; are you the bug, or the windshield?

"We are not going to target any company or industry that has workers that are going inside people's homes or working around people's homes,"

Yeah right!

On a side note, some info about the USA "PATRIOT" Act.
    http://www.eff.org/Privacy/Surveilla..._analysis.html
    \"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.\" -- Dom Helder Camara

Well first lets put things into prespective Aeallison made a quote from the theread http://www.antionline.com/showthread...readid=232510. I can only answer this with the context of the thread was how corp heads use their email and how because they are at the top the refuse to even grasp that everything on a computer has a log LOL look at M$ own history.dat they are not the only ones that can read it Really now in the real world yep gonna be the want to be saints that will report their twisted view of the world but rank and file people this is what I speak of the every day worker do have morals, standards and ethics something totall lacking in Corp America and many levels of Goverment. Schmooze all you want in any thread but each thread I post is a different issue but related, thanks for the quote. So if your a sys admin how you gonna hide what the corp officers are doing after all they know everything. Me thinks Sys Admin of all these Corps are like me rank and file no job security and well they are having lots of UEee's falling into the right hands, just on the system. Am I concerned over my neighbor not at all, concerned over behavior of people at the top well yep, like I said I know stuff I wish I did not ever use it, only if backed against the wall. Wealth has nothing to do with money
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

Schmooze all you want in any thread but each thread I post is a different issue but related, thanks for the quote. So if your a sys admin how you gonna hide what the corp officers are doing after all they know everything. Me thinks Sys Admin of all these Corps are like me rank and file no job security and well they are having lots of UEee's falling into the right hands, just on the system.
    What are you saying here Palemoon, does this have to do with me as a sys admin, or is it nothing to do with me at all? Or do you think of me as a "schmooze" in general? I went to the link you supplied, I read it, then I snipped a quote out of it that meant something to me and posted it here with my opinion, what more do you want? I suppose I could spin in my chair while saying Wheeeeeeee! I suppose I could stop my mailman and demand to know what he thinks of my yard while he spies on my family. I made a comment and I will stand by it
    Lol....one of these days I will need to learn to speak your language Palemoon, sometimes I understand it and sometimes I don't. Thats all good, because I like your style....w00t!
    I have a question; are you the bug, or the windshield?