MS Conspiracy ??

Thread: MS Conspiracy ??

MS Conspiracy ??

Here is my slant on this breaking story from CNN found here.

I believe that this is a Microsoft Conspiracy and authorities should sent their SWAT teams to Redmond to rescue the penguin....

I can see the ransom note being issued from Dr. Evil (Bill) shortly in his bid for world domination,

"Surrender your Linux Boxes immediately or the Penguin gets it"

***Posted with tongue planted firmly in cheek***

Did you ever notice that Tux, Superman, and Captain Kangaroo have never been together in the same room?

I'm telling you man: ****in' saucer people.
    Hic ego barbarus, sum quillo non intelligor illis.
    Because they do not understand me, I am a barbarian.

Old Fart
    No conspiracy here...Tux finally figured out that this is no longer the land of the free, and his belief in open source software will soon place him on the FBIs' 10 most wanted list just beneath Osama. He was last seen off the coast of China, where he is reported to be seeking political asylum.
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

Geez first off Bill has never been cool he knows it, second he is not a programmer he is the purchase person that bought an OS and Mom and Dad had an in to IBM so he did a simply complex business deal letting the old guard think they weere screwing him, well time is a fun and funny thing, he sits now where the very people he screwed were 20 years ago and he has no clue anymore then what they did (IBM) back then. Result is today and well can think of a few places to put a hunk of ice. M$ and Bill are said cause while he has big bucks he really has no damn clue he is in fact a media myth and since he is alive he actually thinks he can write code, ok he can in the most absract of terms, he likes stomps his foot whines to Steve and says make my vision happen. His vision however is not for all people it is for his ego, think back why do you think Paul Allen bailed out when M$ went public? Cause he knew the CON they programed nothing but let his daddy write the EULA's and OEM's unknown areas 20 years ago. Long known fact in Redmond Bill had a real expensive car imported one day it broke down the engine fried cause well Bill asked you mean I actually have to put oil into the engine to make it run? Cast aside the media spin, and M$ spin doctors Bill is not cool and even with all that money he remains "NOT Cool". Me hopes the TUX curls a tail into Bills back parts am one so sick and tired of his media spin, and the fools in the media that buy it and never ask anything OOOOOOoooooooooo it is BILL and STEVEeeeeeeeeee gag....
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

LOL ..... Allenb1963 I liked your spin on things

Palemoon .... now I never said that Dr Evil would have the intelligence to carry the job off himself but he has the $$'s to employ evil henchmen to do his dirty work

Loved the car piece - I am suprised this hasn't happened, Dr Evil created a development team to see why his new car needed oil in the first place - then steals the idea, create a monopoly and forms a new evil empire "MicroOil" which requires a bigger engine with every oil change, despite that engines horrible habit of stalling at every set of lights !!

PS: All MicroOilmobiles carry the optional Ctrl-Alt-Del selector on the dashboard to open the "reboot", are only licensed to carry one, although for a fee extra passenger can ride with you and all are fitted with GPS to ensure you dont stray off the "Super Highway" into places you shouldn't go, lest the MicroOil police will come and get you.

PPS - tongue still firmly in cheek !!

Buffalo, Missouri USA

Phat_Penguin I was going to post a reply earlier in this thread but, I noticed it was in a security forum, so I thought to myself...I said self "why did he not post this in tech humor" I pondered this for a minute, licked my wounds a bit from earlier posts that I have made in other threads, then lo and behold!! It is now in the tech humor forum...hehehe

I guess that is what I get for talking to myself...

I have a question; are you the bug, or the windshield?