Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anti-Point newbie Suggestion

The biggest problem with this system isn't the system. It is the people useing it. People are assigning negative points to an already extreamly negative post/thread, then complaining that the thread goes suicide. Same thing with a newbie. If you see someone with 2 posts and 2 red dots, wait a little while before you give them more negative points. Yes, they should have read the FAQ ahead of time, but they didn't. So give them a chance.
    couldnt have said it better my self soulman people have to realize AP are a privelege and if people started using them correctly and stop worrying so much about getting AP the AP system will work like JP wanted it to.why do people care about the balance is key message if u read it it doesent affect your status here at AO sure it makes the front page longer big deal there will always be stupid kiddiots coming here askng stupid question`s and you can give them negs and get "balanced" then just my 0.02p
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

The System could keep track on how many times people are trying to contact user X about AP assignments and if enough contact-tries has been done within a week report him/her to moderators who will then review the assignments given by him/her. If no-one is willing to do the operator job the abusing-user could just be forced to reveal his/her name with the assignments (the name would be auto-added to all his assignments for a week).
    Q: Why do computer scientists confuse Christmas and Halloween?
    A: Because Oct 31 = Dec 25

plus if a person abuses the fucntion its more then enough reason to ban them from this site!
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

Banned
    Greetings All:

This feature isn't necessary, as the system automatically e-mails me with any anomalies that it detects. Often times, I will manually make changes, or more importantly, edit the algorithms to help remedy the situation.

Thanks for the suggestion though!