Thread: Your Account May Be Removed

Your Account May Be Removed

Quick Note About Subject Line:

Since ya'll haven't the facts here they are;

I've been accused of numerous criminal offenses by State Farm and arrested at my job site on a warrant that I had legally tended to some fifteen(15) years early and had to spend two(2) weeks in jail for it. All this is a result of a Claim of Lien I filed against State Farm for my injuries and loses sustained from a motorcycle accident on 2/14/98.

So once ya'll have read this, Please do me the favor of removing my account and all my posting. Because you've no clue as to what's going on and if parties desire to treat me as a criminal then I will act exactly like I'm treated.

Billy Frank Norris

Shouldn't you have put this is the Tech Humor forum?

Shouldn't you have put this is the Tech Humor forum?
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

Advice...

Buy an uzi, plenty of clips and ammo, get in your vehicle, drive up the steps to state farms main office, and kill everyone you see, anything that moves...go postal on them

w00t...

Seriously dood, 2 weeks in jail is a vacation...unless of course...
    I have a question; are you the bug, or the windshield?

Roadkill,

Help me here .... from what you post, you claim you were arrested twice for on the same warrant and did double time, yeah ? ..... all due to a clerical ****-up by the State or as a vendetta because of a claim you have lodged ? ok if thats the case, instead of hacking their computers (something I think you can be branded a terrorist for in the US now) or something else illegal (more time in jail), why not go grab some smart lawyer and turn the worst two weeks of your life into the most productive .... or is there more to this story than we are being told ?