Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thanks JP...

Old Fart
    Hey...I've only been here a couple of months, and I know I've made some damned stupid posts, but I love this place. It is one of the most informative sites on the web, and the interaction just makes it that much better. My wife thinks she is an AO widow, as I am almost always here when I'm around my computer. I salute you, JP, for such a fine creation...and yes, I've quit crying.
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

Kwiep
    Man... I'm not going to cry man... Ow damn... *snif*. Erm... I. I Love this em .. this site. Ow damn... and. *snif* I fully agree with everything jehnx said.
    bye *snif* --kwiep
    Double Dutch

Well I'll say that JP has done good in my book. At first I was rather dubious about the switch to a forum based site, but I think it has done pretty good. JP has been really good about listening to his user base too, even though it seems that some people think he's just ignoring us. I know that he has implemented a couple of changes to the site that I recommended a long while back

FWIW, I have been following AO for many years now... I think I "discovered" the site back in late 97, but it may have been earlier than that. Sigh, the memory starts to go as you get older.

Keep up the good worth JP.

El Diablo

Not only was this site not designed for that many users, remember, that is only 1 year worth of people.
    I didn't even think about that... I forgot that it's only been counting them since the new forum thingy. That is so awesome.

i think all members should at least sign this thread to show there appreciation whether they just use AO for downloads or post in the forms
    Yeh man, definitely... I think that anyone who appreciates this place should sign this to show it. JP really deserves a good ol' pat on the back.

Banned
    w007! B34u71ful 5173 JP, N07 45 m4ny k1dd135 45k1ng h0w d0 1 h4ck H07m41l 0r 40L 51nc3 y0u pu7 1n 7h3 4u70-b4nn1ng 4nd 5u1c1d4l 7hr34d5 =) Y0u r0x0r!

=)
    Keep up the good work JP

and JP/Antionline are here to stay.. and never go away.. past their dying days.. until we're all old and grey..

WE LOVE YOU JP!
    \"One wonders what would happen in a society in which there were no rules to break. Doubtless everyone would quickly die of boredom.\" -Susan Hawatch

What a copyoff of the eminem song, spitfire, but you basically put it right! AO is here to stay!

Yeah, AO is a great site. I've been registered since January but have been here really since late november. I think the site is great. Over this time I've seen the site change alot, especially AO IRC. I really wish JP & others would be on IRC more but hey, they have jobs. Anyway, I hope JP continues to improve this site. Go JP! *w00t w00t*

Kwiep
    [quote]
    w007! B34u71ful 5173 JP, N07 45 m4ny k1dd135 45k1ng h0w d0 1 h4ck H07m41l 0r 40L 51nc3 y0u pu7 1n 7h3 4u70-b4nn1ng 4nd 5u1c1d4l 7hr34d5 =) Y0u r0x0r!
    [/quot]

I added a translation for that. Saves some time for people who don't have much.

W00T! Beautiful site JP. Not as many kiddies asking how do i hack Hotmail or AOL since you put in the auto-banning and suicidal threads You are good!

And I agree of course . w00t
    Double Dutch

We (I think I can express the feeling of a lot of people here) can cry, polemicate, grumble, be idiots, hangry and more.
    In fact, it's only because we like this site very much and want it to be perfect.

Your on the good way JP, we will have to become wise!
    Life is boring. Play NetHack... --more--