Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thanks JP...

I too thank you JP.

I have learned a lot from this place and have so much more to learn. I don't post much because I am still an newbie to security, regardless of the title I have earned here.

This is a fantastic site, a lot like a home and family.

Thumbs up w00t!

AO is great, so is the IRC channel...

I have to agree that the forum is the best I've seen and the site and it users are very helpful and a good laugh... I hope AO continues to grow for a long time to come...

Well done JP.

p3pC

This is a very informative, interesting, all-around kick ass site. Thank you JP, and thank you AO'ers.
    Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.-Reaper Man

What a copyoff of the eminem song, spitfire,
    yeah, jc- completely

I don't usually like to just add a post saying I agree.... but here's one.

I agree, this is a great site with a wealth of knowlege... Sit-down, shut-up, and listen.... you just might learn somehting.
    A squirrel with no nuts will soon starve.

Here Here! :P

Antionline Quitter..Srsly
    woa jehnx i agree completly with you i have been a member of AO forever and i an very impressed how JP has kept members inline and alwasy maintained order(somewhat :P)...i have seen many organizations and communitys go down hill once it got pretty big....mad props to ya JP
    \"\"A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things but cannot receive great ones.\" — G.K. Chesterton, 19th-century English essayist and poet\"

I see I didn't put in my word yet, so i'm gonna do it now:

THIS PLACE RULES

come on pll show your respect by signing this post im dissapointed only 27 replys come on we can do better than that show your appretiation to JP if it wasnt for him we wouldnt be here if the peeps that only signed up for the download of free proggys and kick ass tuts sign this to show you appreciate antionline and JP come on SIGN this to say thanks
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

Thanks

Well,

I also want to say thanks. I have been a member for about 3 months and have learned a tremendous amount. I will say also that my printer has about burned up from all the tuts and stuff i have printed...LOL....I have a dialup and its a pain to search for tuts when i can print them off and find them that way :-) Keep up the good work. I will say also that I do enjoy this place even though there are sometimes that I get fed up with some of the attitudes here :-) Take care all....
    /me fades back into the backround
    M$ support is like shooting yourself in the left foot and then putting a band-aid on the right one.