~*~*Suicide*~*~
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ~*~*Suicide*~*~

~*~*Suicide*~*~

OMG! ! !
    :::shivers:::

If I ever (and I dont EVER plan on it) commit suicide. . . I will not. . . . I repeat. . . WILL NOT go out like this! ! !

http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/asiapc...eut/index.html
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

liek that is so like totally gross puh-lease like why would u like totally post that un hip thread ugh

/me flips her platinum blonde hair

haha thats kind gross rogue but still kinda strange

Banned
    Gross? Thats not gross, she felt she had to die and she did.... Her choice =)

GreekGoddess
    Still, that's not the way to go. It had to hurt like hell. I mean, I could see myself being more likely to be depressed about life and popping some pills over psyching myself up to jump in water full of crocodiles......I don't know, maybe that's just me.

I guess it has to be better than drowning...maybe, OMG!, she might have drown first...

I think I would rather do the OD thing, I have to agree with GG on this one.
    I have a question; are you the bug, or the windshield?

I read somewhere that females tend to think about suicide more than males do, but males have a better success rate when they try.

Blech. Maybe she had some drugs in her system?
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

I was arested for suicide once, this reminds me of the time I spent in the hospital.
    In snatches, they learn something of the wisdom
    which is of good, and more of the mere knowledge which is of evil. But must I know what must not come, for I shale become those of knowledgedome. Peace~

Banned
    I think it's sad. Can you imagine how her friends & family must have felt after hearing that she not only killed herself, but did so by jumping into a pool of vicious crocodiles?

Old Fart
    suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    Suicide might be a permanent solution but it also causes other problems. It leaves behind those that actually give a damn (we think) to deal with the after effects, unwanted attention, and the hushed questions that're spoken whenever a family member is seen. It's not something I've had experience in, and hopefully won't ever gain said experience. On the flip side, sometimes suicide could be deemed as a giving up and/or the inability to deal with real life situations.
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.