cosmos forum! *suggestion*

Thread: cosmos forum! *suggestion*

cosmos forum! *suggestion*

We mainly use the cosmos forum for ethics and morals and saying what on out mind in a.... none general topic way...

Many ideas in there are heavly supports or heavly rejected

but i dont think our opinions should get us banned from this site!

how about removeing the option to assign NEGATIVE points to a cosmo post or at least keep them from counting twords suicide or tha accual person overall points maybe just count for the thread's status!

just an idea

--NetSyN
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..
    Share on Google+

That's an idea with good intentions NetSyn, but how would you propose to fix the people who would abuse the forum?
    Share on Google+

thats not a bad idea, but i keep thinking about that one guy who came on and posted the bubblegum picture. could have gotten me fired. that guy, no matter what forum he posted in, still deserved what he got. if a post stays on track with the topic, then yeah, thats a really good idea since opinions shouldnt get you negged. however, thinking about that, bigots still need negs, IMO. you are right, though. getting banned from a site like this doesnt make sense, as the forum is kind of off- topic anyway.
    just like water off a duck\'s back... I AM HERE.

for CMOS help, check out my CMOS tut?
    Share on Google+

Not a bad idea at all NetSyn, ....

errr uhh,... thanks for bringing this up. I did not want to start this up again....

Credit applied.

<edit>souleman too makes a very good point...I am confused... I thin I remain neutral on this, as I know better </edit>
    I have a question; are you the bug, or the windshield?
    Share on Google+

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    This was discussed once before, and rejected. If you take away negative points you should take away positive points. Otherwise, that forum would get overloaded with crap. Hey why not, you can't get negative points, but you may just get some positive ones...

Also, like was mentioned before, it would become a haven for abuse. You would see a lot of "bleah, your all faggots and you can't touch me" type posts....
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman
    Share on Google+

Banned
    ...not to mention people could just go looking for other posts by the user they want to neg in other forums... that's also one of the reason cancelling antipoints in Cosmos won't work, although it's a good idea...
    Share on Google+

Banned
    Originally posted here by souleman
    This was discussed once before, and rejected. If you take away negative points you should take away positive points. Otherwise, that forum would get overloaded with crap. Hey why not, you can't get negative points, but you may just get some positive ones...

Also, like was mentioned before, it would become a haven for abuse. You would see a lot of "bleah, your all faggots and you can't touch me" type posts....

Exactly! Thanks for the suggestion though.
    Share on Google+