Thread: Both TV and monitor....

Banned

Both TV and monitor....

Im having a problem with my new vid car GeForce 3Ti200, When I set it to display everything on my TV it doesnt show anything on the monitor , when I set it to show on trhe monitor... Nothing on my TV, Is there a way to have it show on both devices at the same time?

You can use two video output devices if you use the VGA port as one of the devices. Using the S-Video and DVI ports simultaneously does not work.
    That's what I found, and I've tried to get the same result you're looking for, but it would shut off my laptop screen everytime. Maybe someone else knows something I dont.
    \"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.\" -- Dom Helder Camara

The Iceman Cometh
    Here's the knowledge base article which talks about this problem:

http://www.geforce.com/view.asp?IO=IO_20011119_6315

Sorry to say it, but it looks like this is a known limitation with these cards.

AJ

Im using the ATI raidon 32mb card and both are working fine for me. It allows me to go into my display options and change what I need there. Only problem I had was a share problem between the two cards I had the Intel and the radion running together and wasnt working right till i uninstalled the other card.. Maybe you should try a different card, one thats to your likeing.
    [glowpurple]Ctrl Alt Delete is the answer to lifes problems.[/glowpurple]