Stalker

Thread: Stalker

Banned

Stalker

The news likes to use the word 'HACKER' rather than cracker mainly because it sounds cooler and many peaple don't know the difference between the 2. But instead of this being a who messed up the word hacker for everyone thread im going to pointout a show that "DIDN'T" make hackers look like crazed losers who do nothing but break things. That show is La Fem Nikita because the computer geeks in that show tracked peaple rather than make everything wired go BOOM except with the exception of guns going off Know any other great shows? Then post them

If peaple would understand that the Sys. Admin. who stalk IP & ISP are the real 'L33T' then maybe I'd have more patience and understanding with the computer illiterate but it is just sad that many peaple think they know how to protect themselves online yet they don't even know what or whom their enemies are.

Banned
    Opps wrong thread... anyways the point of this thread is that news groups & movies like to think that 'HACKERS' are peaple who luanch attacks but this one particular show I liked becuase thier idea of hacking was deffending networks & then traceing intrusions. I think that Pres. Bush is holding our tax dollars to make "ORGANIZATIONS" like this what do you guys think? BTW im asking questions in this thread... yes it is in cosmos and not in general chit chat and yes I have gotten neg. from this but cosmos is basicly about ideas and philosophy which I am trying to get some 'IDEAS' and 'PHILOSOPY' on the battle agianst good VS. bad media. I think its kinda funny that this is the only show I can think of where all the 'HACKERS' tracked rather than destroy.

I think the media avoids using the word cracker because it usually refers to white trash.
    Its not software piracy. Iím just making multiple off site backups.

lmao.............I have nothing to say aside from excellent job at making me laugh cwk9.
    The radiance of ignorace in a world of nothingness and all of this time your pestilence has created nothing but uselessness