Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What does your...

What does your...

I've seen alot of cool avitars, signatures, and screen names/handles, so whats does your _ mean?

Avitar: I like the weird look of my tux avitar
    Sig: It is a song excerpt from one of my favorite crass songs
    S/N: Well at first i was going to go with UnusedName or UnusedHandle or something similar because all of the good names are taken, but i thought it was kinda lame to have UnusedHandle so i guess the Unused just stuck...

Avatar: cuz Im currently designing my own
    Signature: I like my tutorials..
    Handle: Depends which handle. AO handle is because Im the Admin of JCHosting so, JCHostingAdmin. When i'm a hax0r, I turn into CerebralAssassin due to a knowledge type attacker.. One who gain's knowledge and whatnot.. Long story for the CerebralAssassin thing. JCHostingAdmin is pretty self explanatory..

oh yeah that is a good one, h0xar handle, mine is Trivial Hazard

Avatar: It used to be Kenny from SouthPark,until I realized today that I had earned the benefit of being able to have a custom one. Now it's a character from FF7 called Cid sitting on the wing of his plane.
    Sig: Well, we all bitch and moan about so many things, yet take no action to change them, so we can not really be considered free of fault.
    Nick: It means (neverending)dark.
    \"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.\" -- Dom Helder Camara

Banned
    My avatar, I like it alot

Avatar: Anonymity is what I like, but never get, so I made my own version of what it might be.
    Sig: I like Mandrake Linux despite what others think; I have been using it since ver 6.
    Nick: Was actually misspelled. It's supposed to be "alittlebitdumb" cuz I am such a n00b.

Not really exciting...heh

For my name, my actual name is Scott and Scott and Scotch sorta similar, i am also scottish, but i do not have a serious drinking problem, oh yeah and sometimes when i am bored a chew on Scotch tape for that refreshing yet crucnchy feel.

My avatar i like the charlie tuna character but i cant upload my custom avatar until i have 10 posts so i'm stuck with it.

And for my sig. thats just stuff that i think.

It's a gas!
    Sig: Cos i gotta do it day in day out
    Avator: No reason
    Sig: It does really!!!

Avatar: Black Mage from 8-bit Theater. If you haven't seen this web comic, do it. Now. I'll wait ......

Sig: A line from a comedy sketch from The Firesign Theatre. Not many people have heard of them, and they're an acquired taste. They were big in the 60s-70s, so you may need a hit of acid or LSD to fully appreciate them.

Nick: Comes from a CCG I play. Also fits nicely with the Black Mage.
    Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn\'t die in vain. He died in Washington D.C.

Avatar: Something to go with my nick. I used rain because I wanted to be able to use some effect to depect certain times of the year. I had a snow one a while back (for Winter), but lost it. I haven't made a Summer, or Fall avattar yet, and I doubt that I ever will...

Sig: I pretty much do the same things over again, but better each time, and in new ways. Ideas always come to me, and a circle never ends...

Nick: Something I came up with after staring at the screen of an RPG game for an hour or so. However, the Axe isn't my weapon of choice in most of these games...

-Tim_axe