Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sports/Hobbies??!

Exclamation Sports/Hobbies??!

I was just wondering what sorta sports/hobbies people on this forum partake in. I mainly stick to board sports ie. skateboarding, snowboarding, wakeboarding, mountainboarding, and i've really been wanting to try surfing but our water is a little cold around 50 degress ferenheit. So what do you guys do for fun??

I play in 2 billiards leagues. Coach a wrestling team. Play in the Capital Hill softball league, play in a co-ed soccer league and...drink a lot of Bud. Is that a sport?
    “It will not bother me should I live my entire life without having to kill a man but I have to say I\'m glad to be surrounded by a thousand 19 year-old Marines who can\'t wait to.”

email reportedly from an Air Force EOD Tech at Kandahar airfield

i just play on irc, read, and sleep, I dont do much anymore. Well I also work 7days a weeks so that kinda cuts down on "my time"

Sports: Lacrosse, Badminton, snowboarding, and running!
    Hobbies: Chess, iGO, driving fast, etc....

Sports: Aussie Rules (I dont care what you say Conf1rm3d_K1ll!!), Cricket, Snooker.
    Hobbies: A lot of VB (no not the coding, the finest beer, Victoria Bitter), movies, music, smoking cigis, more VB....
    SoggyBottom.

[glowpurple]There were so many fewer questions when the stars where still just the holes to heaven - JJ[/glowpurple] [gloworange]I sure could use a vacation from this bull$hit, three ringed circus side show of freaks. - Tool. [/gloworange]

Sports: Snowboarding all the way A little golf to hold me over untill it snows again.
    Hobbies: Unrestrained alcohol abuse and stupid reckless behavior.

I attend security seminars/lectures, college courses, maintain my network, and for sports... Just a little hockey/football... no leagues, just when available...

i like wakeboarding, but im mostly into motor sports, iride by CR-125 frequently, i codrive for my bro in MDR, and i like watchin rally racing, i like goin fast...

Banned
    afl is a game for gay people they play kiss and catch in little shorts with tight vests and throw a ball around to make it non sexual but we all know what their up to

i snowboard when i can in australia wich isnt very often about 3 weeks tops but thats it really i hate the summer way to much sun for my likeing
    rioter

rioter: I hate the sunlight !

sports: Tae Kwon Do, running
    hobbies: studying net security and networking, playing PC games
    ..::BSD::..