Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Crazy XP Sploit

nice find, thanks for this warning

Sweet thanx, Once again, M$ has show of their shity coding to the world.....This could have REALLY bad impact on security, all you'll have to do is change it into hash and send it so some dope, *pooof* there go's you comp....

- Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

Well, if the PC is used interactively, it does have an effect... but if the PC is used as just a server, strange I know (but I've seen it), there isn't a problem.... I mean, while this could cause problem, you've got to go to a site which is hosting the malicious link for this to be of even the slightest effect... unless you could trick the PC to think you are the MS troubleshooting site.... but no PC that you really 'want' to get into would be running on XP... so, if your a lil kiddy, this could be useful, but otherwise, this is just a standard, modification of a script that a system uses.....

Disclaimer... Please refer to previous disclaimers.. I drunk, so I could be talking rubbish.. or I couldn't... or rioter could be a big whore bag...
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

thanx.....my heart stop for a second when i tried the link out.....very good news.....

Banned
    u also forget that certain e-mail programs allow the ability to put in scripts to make a window popup (with the link to delete your windows)

hmmm, almost like doing deltree or del from anywhere in the world or locally and not even having to do anything but put a link to it somewhere

another reason to use any browser other than internet explorer (i tried it with opera and it didnt work)

/me removes anything to do with IE so i wont 'accidentally' run it

Banned
    actually it works w. certain versions of Mozilla as well, its not just IE... it has to do with windows trying to add a help center like that but for some reason, god only knows why, it deletes files...

oh well, i wanted to buy the Acer TravelMate100 TabletPC with WindowsXP Tablet PC Version, but i guess im not going to until this bug is fixed.... im staying with Linux for a little bit now.

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man

Talking TOTALY OFF TOPIC

Originally posted here by Noia
    Sweet , ............change it into hash and .........some dope, *pooof* there go's - Noia
    LOL, sorry i had to point that out....
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

Thanks for the heads up....I use xp pro at home, mainly for training purposes, but i also game on it and surf the web.....my real pc has rh 7.1 on it /me decides to tread lightly on pages i don't know
    M$ support is like shooting yourself in the left foot and then putting a band-aid on the right one.

with absoutly no skills i could make something that could do that. Damn.
    Yo, sup