Thread: .:Web Development Resources:.

GreekGoddess

Post .:Web Development Resources:.

I took some time and made a huge list of resources devoted to this forum. It was originally posted in the tutorials forum, but I think it would be a good reference point for this forum, for any questions that may arise or just any research on a particular topic.

.:Web Development Resources:.

(Maybe a kindly moderator will post it as a sticky? That would be too cool!)

GG, the web resources are really, really helpful and my vote goes out to make it a sticky! That's great work!

regards

I too believe it is VERY resourceful and I vote to make it a sticky. I'm also saying this cuz Im in there but still, it can help alotta people!

Banned
    You can add my vote too. People are always in need of useful web development resources, whether they be newbies or pros. So why not make it sticky?

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    To bad the moderator for this forum isn't kindly. Wait, not only that, we don't even have a web development forum moderator. So ya gots ta convince JP to make it sticky for ya.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Kwiep
    Make GreekGoddess the moderator. She's always doing things with making sites or etc.

and it isn't to much work either, because there aren't many posts in there.
    Double Dutch