Thread: Who bumped this thread up....

Banned

Who bumped this thread up....

I thinkt here should be a link next to the bump up buton that shows who bumped up the thread and how many times.... Would be useful to know how some 3 month old threads are appearing on the fornt page

Heh Heh heh.. Funny.. Atleast mention my name lol. I admit, I bumped up three of my tutorials because a friend who has been gone asked me to so he could see them. Since then, people are posting in them so it in turn get's bumped up. After that, I haven't bumped up an old tutorial. I rarely use the bump up button but have only done it in this case. However, I do suggest that this become a feature so that people won'tt become so mad at me for supposedly "bumping up my tutorial". If you haven't noticed, my tutorials arent the only ones coming back up as well.

Old Fart
    Hehehehe...in 3 months I'm gonna bump your riddles up and blame it all on you! LOL
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

lol @ riddle bumping....

this is a good idea and i totally support it in all way shapes and forms

while we are at it... why not limit 1 bumping to a thread per user? and only allowing bumping if u have so many points... that way to keep idiots from findings a group of old threads and bumping them all up at once using new accounts as to not get the blame for it... this could stop potental problems!

--NetSyN

i say we all bump this thread up mass times just to get our point across.. lol *j/k*
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

--update--

its 8/16/2002 at 12:31 and i just woke up to check my AO and noticed 7 roll calls from old dates on the main page all with "somewhat negative" feeback on them.. aparently someone is abuseing what we just talked about yesterday

i think this feature is needed a little more then we thought it was

how about an addition where u cannot bump up a thread if it is in the negative zone instead of positive ??? (antipoint wise)
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

what about the thread about user handles? That thing is about a year old if not that old and I remember reading it when it was first out there... why the heck is it back up? No one replyed to it, i checked. someone bumped it up... WHY??

I would refer everyone to this previous suggestion post... a lot of suggestions are piling up right now, I fear for some of them getting lost in the shuffle.

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=229773
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency