Thread: Netscape will have to do without mozilla popup killer

Netscape will have to do without mozilla popup killer

http://news.com.com/2100-1023-949572.html

Netscape is a commercial offering--it's not in its interest to offer a browser that could kill pop-up ads," said Michael Gartenberg, research director with Jupiter Research. "That's the equivalent of one of the broadcast networks coming out with a digital video recorder that can skip commercials.
    One more reason to stick with the normal mozilla !!
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

i'm with you, JinX. i have been yelling about mozilla for quite some time now. no pop-ups is quite a handy thing. the stupid thing is (prolly stupid on my end) is that i left IE on my computer and some proggies that have pop up ads (ie., weatherbug, other shareware proggies) take advantage of IE and open up their pop ups anyway. oh well. i suppose i'll just take that of here.. *clink clanl<. ok
    just like water off a duck\'s back... I AM HERE.

for CMOS help, check out my CMOS tut?

Old Fart
    W00t w00t....Mozilla rocks. I am sooooooo friggen glad I finally showed a shard of intelligence and downloaded it. I don't care if you have to download it over a 2400 baud modem, it's worth it just for the lack of popups alone. And tabbed browsing.....I love that one so much that I can't remember where my 'back' button is or what it's even for!
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...