Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Personality Test!!

The Personality Test!!

Hello all
    Well Guys
    This is an Online test which i really want you Guys to try, its really funny and cool.
    In there u gat lots of test for you, ve tried it and lots of AO members too have also tried it , and it was cool. Have FUN!!

Under the DataBase u have the following tests:

Innerchid Test
    The lazy Test
    The New IQ test
    The Gay Test
    The Stress Test
    The Genger Test
    The Slut Test
    The Bastard Test
    The Bitch test
    The Greed Test
    The Wealth Test
    The Sex Test
    The Un-Telligence Test
    The Preganancy Test
    The Dealth Test
    The Purity Test

And lots more of features in it, even it gat the Love Test for those lovers and sweeties

These is really very Great, i wanna know u Guys favourite, mine was the Gay Test and The Love Test , and what is yours? It freeks me out!!

well, i hope you Guys do have a great time and enjoy ya self.

sorry, this is da link www.Thespark.com

Heh, i took the, " Are you dateable" test and got 80%. w00t w00t!

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    I'm a 50% bastard female with a 131 IQ. They really need to work on their test....
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Hmm.. Not in my 0pnion! Actully, the IQ thing does need work.

i took the dateable one and got a 75... u suck JCHostingAdmin

Hmm, at least it got the woman part right for me, but it said I'm 33% gay, and I'm bitchier than 89% of the other women in the world.

Deb
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

WhoA!! Deb! You? Bitchy?? NO WAY!! lol j/k.. Tuskin, to save time, it's JC. Thanks..

Thanks Guys, and another Good intresting with
    *The Whore Test* www.mickeycomics.com/test.pl?whore&take

sorry its www.mikeycomics.com/test.pl?whore&take

ok... heres mine:

EXPERIMENTER
    (Dominant Introvert Abstract Thinker )

qwerty smith
    Like just 4% of the population you are an EXPERIMENTER (DIAT). Although you're slightly shy (admit it!), you love control. When a problem comes in your way, you stomp on it swiftly and decisively. You are bothered easily by failure in others and failure in yourself. You don't like people that you don't think are intelligent. Rather than arguing with them, however, you would just as soon ignore them altogether.

In relationships, you have a strong heart. And because you're introverted, people take you as someone they can trust. But the fact is that in addition to solving problems, you like to create them. So there's a decent chance that you'll cheat on a loved one. If you do, you'll likely get away with it.

You're a good person at heart, but then again, who isn't?

sorry guys, took the dateable test:

Damn, Rico! You are...83% dateable! Attractive and confident, witty and charming, a healthy ambrosia-based diet... you're wanted in the 48 contiguous states, you slayer. Call me. Seduce me. Make me a woman (or man.) Not only do you know how to turn a girl's (or guy's) engines on, but you also know how to oil, lube and rotate it. You put the "elation" back into "relationship," and the "night" back into "one-night stand."

um, i'm way embarrassed about this...
    just like water off a duck\'s back... I AM HERE.

for CMOS help, check out my CMOS tut?

hey querty_smith>>
    in relationships, you have a strong hearth>>
    you 're a good person at heart>>
    well querty, that was really cool for ya!!!! you mustreally be a charming hand some Guy, i guess for such carteria!!!