Cool new AO feature....

Thread: Cool new AO feature....

Banned

Cool new AO feature....

Not sur eof everyone knew this, But if your post is the last post on a thread and you post something it will add to the last post instead of making a new one! Cool!
    Share on Google+

i did not know that, acidspectum! thanks. i don't know how many times i've forgotten to say something and had to go back and edit my post.
    \"One wonders what would happen in a society in which there were no rules to break. Doubtless everyone would quickly die of boredom.\" -Susan Hawatch
    Share on Google+

Heh, I knew about this. Good feature too. Helps me to add to my post so I don't have to edit it. Loading after a edit kinda sucks and it takes longer. Thanks though..
    Share on Google+

Hmm, a nice new feature discovered! Well, I wish I had known about this a long time ago.
    Share on Google+

Hi mom!
    If you didn't know this, checkout JP's announcement here.
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.
    Share on Google+

Re: Cool new AO feature....

Originally posted here by ac1dsp3ctrum
    Not sur eof everyone knew this, But if your post is the last post on a thread and you post something it will add to the last post instead of making a new one! Cool!
    Yes, but if you have the last post, and you post another a day later, it creates another post.
    Share on Google+