I have encountered a problem updating my web page. I have several computers on a network (700-800) and I have been able to access and save files to my web server in the past. My web server is a Windows NT server version 4.0. I don't have the option to upgrade, or switch operating systems thus I have to fix the problem. The problem seems to be a permissions thing and I can't for the life of me fix it. A share called wwwroot exists on the server with certain users/groups having access to it to varying degrees. Under this folder are folders that belong to different offices who have permissions to these folders for updating purposes. However, everything under the wwwroot directory is inaccessable other than read-only to anyone not logged in directly to this server. I have searched MS technet for answers an nothing seems to fit my dilemma. I need to restore the permissions to these offices as soon as possible. Has anyone ever seen this kind of error or experienced something similar to this? Thanks.

-the eeshman