Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Geek-core Tattoo

Okay, I got to thinking about it. Thanks for the suggestions everybody.. most of those sounded at least similar to something I'd do, except for the bardcode because that's pretty over-done. Not a big deal. Flaming MS flag would probably make me suffocte (ie: turn blue) every time i opened a window. And that's jst not cool. But I think this is:

I took the phrase "this revolution comes in binary."

then converted it to caps.

then converted THAT to ANSI codes:
    84 72 73 83 70 69 86 79 76 85 84 73 79 78 68 69 77 69 83 73 76 66 73 76 65 82 89 46

put that in seven columns (after some fiddling)
    84 72 73 83 70 69 86
    79 76 85 84 73 79 78
    68 69 77 69 83 73 76
    66 73 76 65 82 89 46

Put each column together as one eight digit number
    ie: 84796869 is the first column

THEN, took each of those numbers and converted them into Hex with my trusty Calc.exe:
    50DE5C2
    45655FD
    466FAF0
    4FF6735
    43761CE
    429060D
    52C463E

So, I'm going to take that and use a font of letters and numbers that all fill up squares... and then i'll have a perfect quare of one of my favorite sayings.

But maybe I should keep the true meaning a secret. this of course is a bad way to start. Thanks for the input, all.
    Hic ego barbarus, sum quillo non intelligor illis.
    Because they do not understand me, I am a barbarian.

Hmm...that's very cool, but if the phrase is now in hex, it's not really in binary anymore. Maybe it should be "this revolution comes in hex".
    /* You are not expected to understand this. */

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......................................................................................
    how about you get a tattoo of a brain like the one off of www.toolband.com
    *in case you cant tell im a fan*
    [pong][gloworange]Tool Rules[/gloworange][/pong]

or get the bsd devil with a tux t-shirt on now that would be original how many ppl could say they have that? just a thought i actually have 3 tattoos they aint painfully more annoying
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

F a tattoo get an intel inside branded on your neck!!!
    just joking! i think the barcode is cool especially if you can scan it at the grocery store. it should be on your ass so when you jump on the conveyer belt the clerk can flip you over then scan you twice because the lazer can't read the code

Talking You had to ask...

How about Calvin pissing on the M$ logo, you know the one you see plastered on every Ford and Chevy truck....LMFAO

I have a question; are you the bug, or the windshield?

I'd get the Caffeene molecule, it's the source of ALL Code

- Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    I have a CPU at the base of my neck. In Binary it says LOVE.
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

Originally posted here by punchthebaby
    So, I'm going to take that and use a font of letters and numbers that all fill up squares... and then i'll have a perfect quare of one of my favorite sayings.
    So can we look forward to a picture of your new INK posted in your profile? Update us after the process and let us know how it went. Just becareful, getting ink is addictive.

I actually have a few tattoos myself. One I got while working at a public library. It is the barcode to my library card. I kept losing my card and hated paying the fine. So now all I have to do is scan my hand. I have two more but they are sports related. Good luck and be careful. It's like Joey_Batch_File said it is addictive.
    Welcome to Indiana Basketball!