Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Geek-core Tattoo

As it turned out, i decided to redo my idea... my hex conversion was just pain WRONG and the whole "binary in hex" thing was bugging me, so i rewrote the phrase to be "this revolution comes in hexadecimal" and then put it in rows, converted to hex.. the finished product is:

50CD657 4EDE1B7
    494C469 4C1731B
    4A19545 4B1474C
    3EA4DB7 465BDC0

hopefully i'll have it done within the week.

(excited grin!)

what do you think?
    Hic ego barbarus, sum quillo non intelligor illis.
    Because they do not understand me, I am a barbarian.

hmm.. geek tattoo?

umm... 3 tats....

1 being your fav encryption algorithm... rsa can be short enough... (been done, but this would be part of a set)
    1 being a base64, rott13, binary..... your choice for pseudo-encoding the passphrase...
    and finally 1 being the cyphertext of some identifying information..uhh... name/dob/ssn ??

the algorithm and passphrase would be placed inside of your biceps? or some other inconspicuous locations... now the ciphertext would be the visible portion.... or all visible, but seemingly unrelated (diff fonts, text size.... )

not only would it be interesting, but also useful incase somthing bad happened to you, of course it would take some mental work on the side of the detectives, but it would be a way to identify your body.. family might appreciate that..

of course, you'd then have to check with feds to see if you could leave the country with that encryption algorithm tattooed on your body...

just a thought

Banned
    tattoo's are the work of the devil. Repent now!

Jesus loves you.

Banned
    to defile your body with retched tattoo's is a sin. You will burn in hell.