Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Khakisrule - melikesredhat & FuBu Ownz J00

Khakisrule - melikesredhat & FuBu Ownz J00

I would like to say that I never di anything wrong. I have been getting attacked from day one, can't you just remove your head from your ass and give a guy a break? Thank You!

Myself, KhakisRule, and melikesredhat will rip this **** up!

Old Fart
    My question is...do these other 2 members know that you are trying to drag them into the crapper with you?
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

Uh oh.. Watch out.. these three guys will rain hell on us all! Welp.. I can run from ub3r l337 people, or I can watch them get banned. I got my pick

JC,

All you have to do is assign each one, just one negative assignment and they are gone. They are/were on the close to be banned list throughout the weekend.

Whoa whoa whoa, this guy doesn't speak for me people. I don't know him! Why were people assigning me negs based on something somebody else said?? Trust me guys, I don't know him and I don't like him (especially not after this).

Use common sense, guys... if someone's being insulting, and claims to have alternate accounts (thats what it sounds like) and is obviously aiming towards being banned... why the heck would they tell you their other accounts? Listen to allen.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Oh, and to those of you thinking, "why the hell did this guy get positives for this?", I was on the close to being banned list, I'm lucky people decided to bail me out, also thankful. Thanks guys! Thats where Fubu landed me.

We couldn't let you go that easily.
    Do what you want with the girl, but leave me alone!

Been away for a few days or was it weeks? Anyway I fail to see the point of the thread, I do know this that from my prespective a few of the 2600 people now having DDos their IRC off line fail to understand why and then repeat the same mistakes here. Me I know what I know and am not out to impress anyone age and being mature brings that. What is the point of destroying anything??? To prove something to whom and for what? Can't break through the firewall, then hit the router or switch and wow knock a PC off line not to mention a modem attack. Why?? A person out here can have many names and access points it can either be used to make things better for everyone or prop up some failing ego that finds fault and blames on everyone in the world except them self for their lot in life. Life is what you make of it your life sucks then it is your choice not mine, change your life mine is fine and funny thing is no one but me can change it Peace
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

and he picks two people that where on the about to be banned list out of everyone on AO? Hmmm, don't you think if he was going to sabatoge an account he would pick one that wasn't heading there on its own? Why did it take you so long to come back? Waiting for the right minute? I just think there is something fishy.