Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny how????

Funny how????

Hi people,
    A very good friend of mine e-mailed this to me, and I think it carries a great deal of merit. It does have a lot of funny how’s but all so very true.

Funny how simple it is for people to trash God and then wonder why the world’s going to hell. Funny how we believe what the newspapers say, but question what the Bible says. Funny how everyone wants to go to heaven, provided they don’t have to believe, think, say or do anything the Bible says. Funny how someone can say,” I believe in God” but still follow Satan whom by the way also believes in God. Funny how quick we judge but not to be judged. Funny how you can send a thousand yokes through e-mail, and they spread like wildfire, but when you start sending messages regarding the Lord, people think twice about sharing. Funny how the lewd, crude, vulgar and obscene pass freely through cyberspace, but the public discussion of God is suppressed in school and the workplace. Funny how someone can be so fired up for Christ on Sunday, but be an invincible Christian the rest of the week. Are you laughing? Funny how when you go to forward this message, you will not send it to many in your address book because you are not sure what they believe, or what they will think of you sending it to them. Funny how I can be more worried about what other people think about me, than what God thinks of me.
    Are you thinking? Pass this on if you think it has merit. If not then just discard it…..no one will know you did. But, if you discard this thought process, then don’t sit back and complain about what a bad shape the world is in.

Regards
    V/man.
    Practise what you preach.

Don't even get me started on this one...
    /* You are not expected to understand this. */

Banned
    Funny how simple it is for people to trash the world in God's name and then wonder why the world is going to hell. Funny how some people still believe the word of the Bible is the only truth, and wonder how come they don't know why the world is going to hell. Funny how some people don't qualify to go to heaven. Funny how some people still have no clue what Satanism is about. Funny how some people judge other people about their judgement.
    Funny how some people can send a thousand similar messages like yours through e-mail, and wonder why some people send them to Trash. Funny how the public discussion of God always turns out into fights, but the lewd, crude, vulgar and obscene stuff brings people together. Funny how this thread ads to the decision to send mails like that to Trash...

If you'd allow me to sit back and complain about what a bad shape the world is in now...

i cant wait to see where this one is going to go........
    *the wise do sooner what the fools do later.
    --Gracian

Sorry, but I am not a religous guy (not christian anyway). So the text doesn´t really speak to me! But it is funny how everyone is saying that the world is going to peices and noone is doing anything about it!
    I breathe, therefore I am!
    I type, therefore I live!
    [shadow]I love, therfore I die![/shadow]

um, I'm not gonna take part in this...
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

Well said retoor.What you said in the end is what it is all about.
    regards
    v/man
    Practise what you preach.

thx
    I breathe, therefore I am!
    I type, therefore I live!
    [shadow]I love, therfore I die![/shadow]

Banned
    Funny how God sparks such little interest...

Oh, i've gotten that email many, many times, too. It's good to see that the two fore-runners in the discussion are both getting positive APs, so to say that everyone allows for respect of each other's opinions in here. I really do appreciate that freedom.

And what i find even funnier is how somebody can say "we complain but don't do anything" and then CONTINUE to not do ANYTHING. Is that not total hypocracy?

"How many people have ever died in a war over DRUGS? NOW, how many people have ever died in a war ofver GOD?" - Jello Biafra
    Hic ego barbarus, sum quillo non intelligor illis.
    Because they do not understand me, I am a barbarian.