Thread: Link's...

Link's...

I just came accross a cool web site... www.grc.com, but more specificaly, the shield's up option, it's an online test of you''r system's port's and such...

Although this may be onld new's to some of you, the intent of this post is to gather more Link's on the same subject....or simmilar....

I'll be back with more, feel free to add you'r own, but please, don't add any without at least a little bit of info along with it...

For those of you who wonder why I'm doing this.....
    I'm planning on making an Online-database where ppl can input link's they'v been to, and add review's, as well as rate them....etc etc etc..

- Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

if your looking for a web site that tests your ports etc.. i suggest www.pcflank.com

they offer slightly more advanced scans than the basic ones on grc.com, but dont get me wrong the scans on grc.com are still a good starting point.

D'oh, Negative...... you beat me too it.... :P
    ach well, if I ever get the data-base up, I'll broaden the horizon to ALL site's.....

tanx guy's.

- Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

http://scan.sygate.com/

Is ook een goeie...These guys scan for trojans and more pretty nice website