Post Your screen shot...

Thread: Post Your screen shot...

Lightbulb Post Your screen shot...

Hello pals...

Why don't you post your comp screen shot ?I will do it myself tmrw.So lets get started.
    Share on Google+

Comp screen shot? What for? I'll check back tomorrow to see what's happening in this thread.
    Share on Google+

here`s mine but why ? have u got an explenation for this thread a motivation behind it ? some research maybe
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/
    Share on Google+

Sorry i found another thread similar to it.I apologise for this.
    Share on Google+

I won't even bother uploading a screen shot since I'm using Windows 98 Second Edition and the screen is just default, nothing for the imagination.

I'm curious about the statistic of operating systems being used by people visiting this website. Anyone know the link to that page if it exists?

I used to use Windows XP Pro but that operating system is just really evil. A pretty GUI only but a big trouble-maker. And I found out that Windows 98SE vs. XP isn't that much different, as in, it's not necessary to upgrade. 98SE is still good. The only thing I really liked about XP was it's different look and the support for multiple languages (MUI) but then the system is a complete disaster, does it really make things easier? In my opinion it made things more complicated than simpler. Maybe Bill was trying to make XP easier for people to use but seems like it's been overdone. Look at Office XP, more and more and more functions/help.
    Share on Google+

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    I think he was curious as to backgrounds, but that was done a while ago....
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman
    Share on Google+

you know, i wounder about the OS the fly threw antionline to. I mean I am crazy about linux, but some times i browes the net on my windows box, sometimes on my gentoo box. I think somebody should start a thread on the subject just for resolution.
    [img]http://www.cnn.com/2000/TECH/computing/03/30/uber.linux.idg/story.linux.generic.jpg[img]
    Share on Google+