Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IRC log for some laughs

IRC log for some laughs

I figured with the lack of good threads running right now that i havent posted to ill just add a funny log i just had with a moron who thinks hacking is IRC

Yes i will admit i did flood their room because they attempted to take over our room and for the last past 4 months have been packeting our eggys and users with DDoS clients such as litmus in lame attempts to seem elite to their friends

[09:57] <_`Neo`_> well u unbanned now
    [09:57] <syck> [09:57] *** You were kicked from #hackarmy by ChanServ (_`Neo`_ said ur moma can suck his dick !)
    [09:57] <syck> thats mature
    [09:57] <_`Neo`_> that's true ur mom can suck my dick
    [09:57] <_`Neo`_> ok ?
    [09:57] <_`Neo`_> and don't flood my room again bish
    [09:57] <_`Neo`_> clubslut is ghey
    [09:58] <syck> if u had sumthing to blow, maybe u could find a dog 2 do it
    [09:58] <_`Neo`_> no tell ur mom she sucks better
    [09:58] <syck> i got a idea, why dont u take ur immature virgin self and get off the computer and try to get laid then maybe ull accually have a idea of what ur talking about, because computers isnt the only ur really stupid at aparently
    [10:00] <_`Neo`_> su looser
    [10:00] <syck> good come back
    [10:00] <syck> your about as witty as, oh i dunno.... lets say... a rock?
    [10:01] <_`Neo`_> well ****er learn how to speak french and we'll if u can speak it as good as i speak english ok ?
    [10:02] <syck> how about u just give up ur immature ways and call it quits with ur pathetic 12 year old ways?
    [10:04] <_`Neo`_> if i'm immature u just a ****tard
    [10:04] <_`Neo`_> ur mom maybe drop u a lot when u was baby
    [10:05] <syck> if u didnt know, insulting peoples moms does not make u cool... WHen u come up with a insult that is not told to everyone at least 20 times by a kid who doesnt have pubic hairs and is still shooting blanks out of his so called penis, then please do let me hear it
    [10:06] <_`Neo`_> not insulting ur mom right now bish
    [10:06] <_`Neo`_> just telling u ur mom must dropped u a lot when u was baby
    [10:07] <syck> why dont u create a channel that doesnt have lamer printed all over it?
    [10:07] <syck> i mean #iamascriptkiddy is even better then #hackarmy
    [10:08] <_`Neo`_> ok and u 'll creat #iamanewbie
    [10:08] <_`Neo`_> ok ,
    [10:08] <_`Neo`_> ?
    [10:08] <_`Neo`_> lol
    [10:08] <syck> good come back.... *cough cough*
    [10:08] <_`Neo`_> and #clubslut need competition
    [10:08] <syck> its like they dont even try to speak english anymore
    [10:09] <_`Neo`_> well why u don't try to speak french ?
    [10:09] <_`Neo`_> if u think it's so easy
    [10:09] <syck> to lazy to go to www.dictionary.com to find translations
    [10:09] <syck> why dont u just give up trying to insult me and learn that what ur saying has no effect?
    [10:09] <syck> your just proveing how immature and stupid you can be
    [10:10] <syck> "winning a fight online is like winning the special olympics, even if u win ur still a retard"
    [10:10] <_`Neo`_> lmao cause u think what u saying has effect on me ? lol
    [10:10] <syck> ur the one who is inviteing me to ur room and msging me
    [10:10] <_`Neo`_> blah sorry ur the dropped one not me so u r the retard here
    [10:10] <_`Neo`_> and u flooded my room first
    [10:10] <_`Neo`_> ok
    [10:11] <_`Neo`_> go to play lego
    [10:11] <syck> i did not flood ur room, i simply made it bigger
    [10:11] <syck> and for christ sake
    [10:11] <syck> ur the one trying to take down #clubhit
    [10:11] <syck> basicly what im letting u know is this
    [10:11] <_`Neo`_> lol
    [10:11] <syck> clubhit is bigger then hackarmy
    [10:11] <syck> and we sure as hell are not threatened by u
    [10:11] <_`Neo`_> i'm noty trying to tzke down #clubhit i have better to do
    [10:11] <syck> and we will sure as hell nock u down everytime u try to look like proxys are cool
    [10:12] <syck> then start acting like it
    [10:12] <_`Neo`_> yes clubhit is full of **** like u
    [10:12] <_`Neo`_> that true
    [10:12] <syck> cause ur better things to do seems to be insulting people u dont know
    [10:12] <syck> u dont even know me kidiot
    [10:12] <_`Neo`_> u too ****tard
    [10:12] <syck> all u know is that im from clubhit and i personaly think ur a moron
    [10:12] <syck> arent u n30satanik ?
    [10:12] <_`Neo`_> i don't care what u think
    [10:13] <_`Neo`_> yes and
    [10:13] <syck> mr "i wrote my own scripts even thought u can find 30 copies of them only written before i even knew what IRC was i mean come on i even stole one of the most well known scripters on this nets x-chat addons calling them my own when they were clearly beyond what i could write"
    [10:14] <syck> k well i gotta go kiddy, but ill be sure to log this and put it on my favorite security website for all to read and laugh at, cya
    [10:14] <_`Neo`_> lmao
    [10:14] <_`Neo`_> yes u better leave me alone
    [10:15] <_`Neo`_> kid
    [10:17] <_`Neo`_> ur just a pathetic ****
    [10:18] <_`Neo`_> but ur the only one who flood my room with ur ghey bots
    [10:20] <syck> i cant belive ur not shutting up, its like u feel like im listening or even reading what u said after i said bye! get over it kid ur not anything new, ur not some elite hacker, ur group is nothing cool, u cant do anything to any of us that some lamer hasnt already tryed to do!! ur **** is old and over used! ur a script kiddy who downloaded DDoS bots for windows scanning for open shares to upload ur clients
    [10:21] <syck> Ur dumb, ur played out, and for christ sake, ur a loser!

-- end --

Gotta love kids these days

--NetSyN
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

lmao netsyn where can i find irc rooms like this? i like laughing at the kiddies but im not a big irc fan
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

Thanks for the fun post netsyn... lol Gotta love those kiddiots.
    Remember -
    The ark was built by amatures...
    The Titanic was built by professionals.

Thumbs down

Im just going to point out the fact that this is a security website

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...692#post561703
    know how to sell your wares. intrinsic quality isnt enough. not everyone bites at substance or looks for inner value. people like to follow the crowd;they go someplace because they see other people do so. uniqueness appeals both to the taste and to the intellect.

Hi mom!
    Heh, that single line SynapticFailure wrote was more fun than that hole irc-log
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

Now who's posting in the wrong forum?

Im just going to point out the fact that this is a security website

http://www.antionline.com/showthrea...3692#post561703
    I am quite sure this log could be found in any high school toilet room, and peeps wonder why peeps don't do the IRC thing much.

I have a question; are you the bug, or the windshield?

That was a nice IRC chat, thats hilarious!!

GreekGoddess
    Awww don't put down IRC, there are a lot of people in there that don't post regularly on the forums. It's a lot of fun. Especially, when Brad and Alex get to talking... (see below)

Hrm, I have to agree with GG....aealisson, don't let this log prevent you from coming to AO IRC. That didn't happen here, and probably wouldn't have. We have a great time in IRC, and you'll get to know some of us a little better (possibly better than you wanted to!!) and meet some of the folks who don't post on the forums.

And I have to agree, to post this in response to bad threads is kinda stupid. Just another waste of space....

Deb
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Smile Not dissin AO...

I am not entirely dissin IRC just most of it I should have added except AO. I do get in the IRC AO room from time to time, I sat through a IRC tut that Xmaddness moderated. Anyway I really don't think that this is proper material for any board especially AO.
    I have a question; are you the bug, or the windshield?