Security Radio Talk Shows.

Thread: Security Radio Talk Shows.

Security Radio Talk Shows.

I will first off agree with anyone that says they are worthless and consistantly off topic, but I still enjoy them. I started off with Off The Hook, the radio show, and was introduced to which also ran a weekly radio show. I have noticed OFF THE HOOK has turned into an hour or so of people complaining, and is going monthly instead of weekly. I was curious to know if anyone knows of any other online radio shows dealing with security, that I may find of interest. Thanx in advance.

I've got the same problems with OTH (too much complaining) but i also have a solution!!

Check out

They have a radio show called Radio FreeK America, but it's not all about phreaking. Although i think its kinda new, only 6 months old, it usualy puts out a weekly show. Its pretty good too. If anyone else knows any others please share
    Darwin\'s rollin\' over in his coffin, The fittest are surviving much lest often,
    Now everything seems to be reversing, And it\'s worsening!
    --nofx, American Errorist

Thank you A)sna..... I think Radio Freek America is very well done after checking out their latest archived episode. I will definitely check out the next episode.