~*~*Federal Jobs*~*~

Thread: ~*~*Federal Jobs*~*~

Post ~*~*Federal Jobs*~*~

For anyone who is wondering about TSA and the federal Jobs at US airports. . . .I have some info. I've been following this very closely since I currently work as a supervisor at my local airport. A lot of us have been worried that we are all going to loose our jobs. . . . TSA has taken hundreds of applications for these jobs. It seemed at first that they were gona fire the current screeners and fill in with this "pool" they have created. I found out different today from our F.S.D. (Federal Security Director). They have created a mobile screening force that will go to the different airports and take over while current screeners are tested. If the screeners pass these tests, then they will be sworn in as Federal Workers. If not. . . . then they are replaced by people from the "pool." What do you guys think about this process. Is the Government going about this the right way?
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

Banned
    Well i think its a good way of getting rid of people you dont want working at the airport...

I mean it seems fine as long as you pass that test

I agree with Dome that way the airport will have staff that have been tested and have passed

Who knows... I did notice that the national guard troops at the airport in mrytle beach have all ready been replaced.

Nate

They were pulled out a long time ago.
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill