Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CNN Supports TYerrorists...

Banned

CNN Supports TYerrorists...

CNN recently obtained over 150 hours of Al-Quaeda tape.... Everythign from Chemical Testing on dogs to Urban Jihad Training... But did anyone know that CNN paid a 5 figure some to Al-Queda for the footage?

What does everyone think of this.... Are they helping Al-Quaeda to plan another September 11, or are they helping the world by revealing Al-Qaeda tactics?

Banned
    now thats a damn interesting question if ive ever heard one!!!

tough one

Post Politics?

Hmm.. that’s interesting and intermediating.

Although that I am not good in politics issues, but I am sure, its something to do with business? How?

Its simple; getting those tapes, will increase the station's popularity amongst other news-competitors.

That’s my guess.
    \" ZxC 4 life! \"

i think it is a popularity struggle between news networks having those tapes would increase there viewers but i also think it is REALLY wrong to give money to the al-queda its just helping to fund there terrorist organisation
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

Yeah but how much of the tapes have they even shown the public?Well i don't really wanna see chemical testing on dogs maybe ants though never liked them...

Figures that they would do something stupid like that. Its the media. . . what can I say. Just look at what they did on Sept. 11. While the Pres. & VP. were trying to hide. . . the media was telling where they thought they were. How dumb is that?

edit: Higher Talshiar
    Yeah but how much of the tapes have they even shown the public?
    What? Thats not the point dude. The point is that they paid <-------(Supporting Terrorist) for the videos. Thats F**** wrong.
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

I would say that it helps the terrorists. It's been demonstrated time and time again. That's why the Department of Defense has acknowledged lying to the media. They get ahold of anything they can and broadcast it without so much as a thought about national security.

Don't get me wrong, I don't have it in for them or anything. Like any other business they make money based on their ratings. I just wish that they didn't sensationalize so much.
    Time is a created thing -- to say \"I don\'t have time\" is like saying \"I don\'t want to.\"

Lao-Tzu

Heh, guess the Al-Quaeda movement can't be THAT anti-capitalist... :-)

Hmmm... I wonder if other TV stations or newspapers will pick up on this little purchase and publicize it??? What do you guys think will happen...
    The real question is not whether peace can be obtained, but whether or not mankind is mature enough for it...

That's an interesting question. If you've ever been overseas you'll notice that CNN reports some events but ignores others. I guess in the end its ratings.