Thread: A Free domain?

Developer Extraordinar

A Free domain?

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a free domain, I will tell you abit about it and if I get a positive resonce I will give you the link, if I get a negitive one, I guess you don't want the link, hee hee hee I'm smart, also I would like to know what you think of it. The site is giving you a free domain all you have to do is refer 50 people to their site, by now I know what you think. That ***ker, he's just here to get his fuc*ing points right? Well, I do want points but that's not the full reason, I've notice that free domiandon't come along very much, so I am infoming you about it. Also it's only free for one year IF you don't get more points if you get more points you keep it for longer. So 1st of all what do you all think, 2nd of all do you want the link? Thanks

Wink Guess?

Lemme guess MicroBurn,

Is it NetZero?

Besides, you can get free domains by visiting this site .

Good luck with your points-safari.
    \" ZxC 4 life! \"

Developer Extraordinar
    No it's not NetZero.
    And thanks for the luck. The site URL is
    http://********freedomain.biz/index.php?id=64983

What do you all think?

I don't want to sound too disparaging, but this sounds an awful lot like some kind of scam. You may not get the results you're looking for from this crowd. We tend to be a bit suspicious.
    /* You are not expected to understand this. */

Banned
    All i have to say is thats the most idiotic thing ive heard, a domain name costs no more then 35 dollars a year...... thats NOTHING you can save less then a quarter a day for a full year and have that amount of money.

Also, the free domain will not be owned by you, their for if you get big they can decide to take it away and sell it back to you for alot more money... i dont suggest this "free domain" deal to anyone.

Thanx for your info dude's ;-/

I agree nothing is for free there's always a catch....

XaMi©